This is how we met

THE beginning of iQ feat. VIXX

A/N: This story is written in english, but they are talking in korean. So if the characters (VIXX or iQ members) say something in english, it will be written in ITALIC. Lai also speaks fluently japanese, so if she speaks japanese, it will also be written in ITALIC, but I will write that it's in japanese, not english. LoL (>y<) I hope it's not too complicated.

Lai POV.

We entered the building and I looked around. My jaw dropped open in awe. From outside it looked like a small, cute building, but the entrance hall inside was huge. On my right was a reception, on the left two black couches that were facing each other, two leather armchairs, each on the other side of a coffee table.

Behind the reception desk was sitting a woman in her 30s I guess, typing something on her computer. When me and Kang PD-nim came closer to the desk, she stoped her actions and looked up. I bowed in 90 degrees angle and greeted her with a smile. She nodded her head in appreciation and that was all. When she noticed Kang PD-nim, her lips formed a big smile. "Annyeong, Ji Wan-ssi."

"Good morning, Yu Na-sshi. You should properly greet and introduce yourself to this young girl too," Kang PD-nim smiled bitterly and gestured his right hand towards me, "because if everything sticks to the plan, you will see her almost every day." He finished his sentence and pierced her with his cold, brown eyes.

She stood up immediately: "Oh, where are my maners," she blushed from embarrassment, "annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Park Yu Na-imnida." She bowed in 90 degrees angle.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Kwon Sung Ra-imnida." I did not bow in 90 degrees angle again nor smile. I did not care, I just stared at her with poker face. She pissed me off and ruined my good mood. Kang PD-nim snorted when he noticed my reactions and led me past reception desk to an elevator, completely ignoring that annoying woman.

We got into an elevator and he pressed the highest button. I was looking at my feet. "She's always like that." Kang PD-nim suddenly spoke and I looked at him, "Always rude to everyone new or kids around here. She's polite only when she sees me or our CEO. It's getting on my nerves. Just wait until you meet Kim Ji Soo, the other receptionist here. She's like an angel, total opposite." He smiled and patted my back. I just nodded.

"Kwenchana? You suddenly became so quiet." he looked at me worriedly. "Ye~. I'm just getting a bit nervous and that Yu Na pissed me off. Not really a good combination." I grunted. Kang PD-nim sent me a reassuring smile and got out of the elevator. I followed behind him, feeling my heart starting to beat faster. He stopped at the last door in corridor and I almost bumped into his back, but fortunately I managed to stop.

"Ready?" 
"Ye~." I took a deep breath as Kang PD-nim knocked on the door. We heard muffled "Come in", so we entered.

Kang PD-nim pushed the door open, let me walk in first, closed them and with a silent "Stay here.", walked over to the CEO, who was standing in front of big france window, staring at the scenery outside.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion. I've brought the girl you had requested for." Kang PD-nim bowed and pointed his left hand at my direction. I was so nervous that I didn't even care what they were saying. They were whispering something to each other and I looked around the office again.

Everything in this room was in black and grey. I liked that. On the left were shelves from black wood, full of books and filles. In the middle were two leather, black couches facing each other, glass coffee table between them and two armchair of the same material as the couches, but in grey colour. It looked just the same as the couches in the entrace hall. On the right side, instead of wall was france window. In front of window was CEO's desk, with piles of papers and filles, leather armchair for CEO to sit and work and two black chairs for guests.

"Sung Ra-yah, come here." Kang PD-nim waved his hand and pointed to the chairs in front of CEO's desk. CEO was already sitting in his armchair. I came closer to him and bowed: "Annyeonghasimnikka. Jeoneun Kwon Sung Ra-imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida." He was scanning me with a strict poker face. I was starting to worry about my choice of clothing for this interview. But it's not like I had something better to wear anyway.

~Flashback~

"Hee Joonnie~. What should I wear?" I was lying on my bed as I asked my best friend. Hee Joon was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at me. "Clothes." He smirked and I shot him that 'Don't with me' face and he laughed. "Be serious. You know how frustrated I am right now? How nervous I am?" I tangled my fingers in my hair and pulled.

"Hajima," he took my hands in his and looked straight into my eyes, "OK then, so what about some dress?" 
"I don't have any." I said bluntly.
"Then some skirt?" he raised his eyebrows.
"I don't have any." I shrugged.
Hee Joon sighed dramatically and let go of my hands. "What the hell. Are you even girl?" "Yes, I am. Unfortunately." I said and sent him a meaningful glare while grinning. "Yeah. So then I think some jeans, shirt and blazer will be the best." he said quickly avoiding my gaze.

I let that be and thought about what he said. Jeans, shirt and blazer? That sounded good. I smiled wider and went to my wardrobe. I picked up black skinny jeans. I started to strip my sweatpants. "Jesus. You know that here is a boy with you and you just start to casually strip your clothes?" he asked mockingly and pretended to cover his eyes with his palm, but he was still looking between his fingers. "Don't speak like we were strangers and you don't even like girls." I shrugged and looked at him with 'I know what you did there' face. "Hah. Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean that I don't look at girls." he pouted and lied down on my bed.

"What the hell. Of course YOU don't look at girls." I laughed. "But still, I'm a boy with raging hormones." He looked at the ceiling and I started to laugh my off. Oh boy, how I love him.

I put the jeans on and looked inside my wardrobe to look for some shirt. But the problem was... "I don't have any shirt." I said out loud and heard Hee Joon sigh. "You're unbelievable!" he shouted and then murmured, "but that's why I love you." He said it so quietly I nearly didn't catch it. But I did and smiled at him. "Wait here."

I ran out of my room to my parent's bedroom. I opened my mom's wardrobe and looked inside. "Shirt, shirt, shirt." I found a white, plain, a bit oversized shirt. I smiled triumphantly and went back to my room.

As I was walking in I took my sweatshirt off. "Unteachable." Hee Joon smirked and I sticked out my tongue. I put on the shirt and grabbed my most favourite black, bit ovesized blazer with leather collar. I put it on, made few adjustments and walked closer to the Hee Joon. "So?" I asked to get his attention. He stood up from my bed, walked around me with scanning expression. "I'm a fashion god." he stated with a smile bigger than a Cheshire's Cat. I laughed: "Yes, you are." "But it would have not looked so good if I hadn't have such a perfect model. You're beautiful and absolutely going to be next kpop idol. Just wear that grey, ankle converse tomorrow." he smiled wider and hugged me. I tiptoed and hugged him tighter: "Awe~ You're such a sweetheart."

~Flashback ends~

"Yes. Please sit down." CEO said and I sat down on the chair with Kang PD-nim sitting next to me on my right side. "So as you know, I'm the CEO of Jellyfish entertaiment. My name is Hwang Se Jun. I heard quite a lot about you from Kang PD. He thinks that you are talented. Do you think that too?" he looked me straight in the eyes and I slightly smiled even thought I was scared. "Well, I don't know if I'm talented, but I'm working hard." CEO Hwang smiled at my statement and the atmosphere loosened up. I noticed Kang PD-nim staring out of the window in front of us.

"I've watched your videos and I have to admit that you're amazing. Your dancing skills are awesome and your rapping too. I guess singing isn't your strongest quality, but that doesn't matter for now. We can work on that later." My face showed a hurt expession. CEO noticed that and smiled: "I did not say that you can't sing. I just said that it is not as good as your rapping or dancing. But with some training it will be better." I nodded a bit relieved.

"Back to the topic. So what I'm trying to say is, that I have chosen 3 girls that are about to debut. They are really awesome, but they are missing something. And that is you. Your dancing skills and rapping." Mr. Hwang was talking slowly and I tried to consume it all. "So I'm asking you. Do you want to be a kpop star and debut under our entertaiment with the other 3 girls?" They both looked at me and I just stared at the black wood of the desk in front of me.

"Well, I would love to, but what about a trainee period?" I asked and looked at the Mr. Hwang again. "We would have to skip that. You would have to learn with and from other girls as the time pass. But I know you will do just fine." He sent me a big smile. "Well then. Yes, I would love to be a kpop star and debut under Jellyfish entertaiment." I proclaimed as CEO and Kang PD-nim triumphantly smiled.

~Timeskip~ brought to you by blushing Leo, cuz I really don't know what people do at such interview xD

I was talking with CEO for 15 more minutes and then Kang PD-nim escorted me back to the entrance hall. "So go home now and pack up your things. Clothes, make-up, plushies. Everything, that you'll need in your new dorm." he smiled brightly and I nodded. "I will come for you tomorrow at 10am so be ready. You can wear more comfortable clothes tomorrow. And by the way, your necklace is tangled in your hair." he extended his hand to help me, but I refused. "That's OK. I can do that alone. You have to quickly return to the CEO anyway. Thank you for everything." I smiled as Kang PD-nim looked at me, then shrugged. He waved me and got into the elevator again.

I started to walk as I was fighting with my necklace. I disconnect it and tried to untangle my hair from it. It was an easy process, because it was my daily routine. I held my necklace in hand while I was fixing my hair. I was looking at the ground under my feet. Suddenly I bumped into something firm and was falling down. I felt tight grip around my left arm and waist. Shock was written all over my face as I tried to stood up straight.

"Kwenchanayo?" someone asked in a soft, gentle voice. Jamkkanman! I know that voice. I looked up to see if my anticipation was right. My eyes scanned the person standing in front of me and I held my breath. It was Jung Taek Woon. VIXX's main vocalist, Leo. OK, Lai. Just don't do anything stupid. You're expert in that, but not now.

When I wasn't saying anything for a while, just staring at Leo, Ravi, who was standing beside him, tilted his head to the left and gently touched my shoulder: "Hej, Leo-hyung asked if you are OK." I woke up from the trance and bowed deeply: "Sumimasen. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm really sorry." I bluntly spoke japanese 'cause I'm korean. Yeah, my logic. I mentally facepalmed and ran out of there as fast as possible.

Leo POV.

I was walking down the entrance hall with Ravi, who was talking nonstop, but I didn't listen to what he was saying at all. I was lookig at the ground before my feet. I suddenly looked up, just before I felt someone bump into me. It was a girl and the sudden clash made her fall backwards. I grabbed her arm with my one hand and her waist with other without thinking. She looked at me with shocked expession as she stood straight.

"Kwenchanayo?" I asked her, but she was staring at me without movement. She wasn't saying anything for a while. Seriously, what's with this girl? "Hej, Leo-hyung asked if you are OK." Ravi touched her shoulder. She blinked once, twice and bowed swiftly and deeply. "Sumimasen…" she spoke in japanese and I did not expect that. Wasn't she a korean? Well, maybe not. As I managed to proceed what had happened, she was no longer there. I looked around, only to find Ravi staring at the entrance door.

"What did just happen?" I asked surprised and looked at him. He just shrugged and started walking towards the elevator. I wanted to follow him, but I noticed something glittering on the floor. I crouched down and grabbed it. It was an infinity necklace with a clear crystal. "Lai~" I read the name out loud and rubbed my thumb over it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67454b384a623550485f576e50673d3d2d3335343631333133362e313463616365623134393431316434373535313431303139333233332e6a7067

I turned around that I will go chase that girl and give it back to her, but Ravi's voice stopped me: "Leo-hyung. Come here quickly, the elevator is here. And at this rate we will be late and N-hyung will be angry." I showed the necklace into my jean pocket and walked over to him. Maybe I will meet her again or I will just ask Ji Soo-yah on the reception later.

We walked inside our practice room. "Hey guys. Where were you? N-hyung started to worry." Hyuk asked immediately as he saw us. "Leo wanted coffee so I had to go with him." Ravi smirked at looked at my direction. I shot him a death glare and walked to my backpack. Ravi did not mention that girl, so I'm not going either. I put the necklace inside my wallet as Hakyeon walked inside. "Oh, here you are, guys. OK, we're all, so let's continue practising." He said as we all groaned. This is going to be a long day.

^^^

Dictionary ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Hajima. - Don't or Stop it
Sumimasen. - I'm sorry. (In japanese)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ∞ ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)