This is how it started

THE beginning of iQ feat. VIXX

Lai POV.

"Ugh! Where is it!?" I let out a frustrated sigh. I'm lost. I'm so lost. I've been walking in a circles for 15 minutes now but I don't recognize any building here. I have a really good sense of direction but this is just too much.

"It's easy to find" they say. "Just get of the bus, head towards the direction to your right and walk until you get to the second street to your left. You can't miss it." they say.

Hah. But I did it. I did miss it. Aish! At this rate, I'm going to be late. I scanned the scenery around me again and saw nothing but tall buildings. "Oh my GODNESS!," I shouthed the last word while tangling my hands into my hair, "I'm giving up. Why has this happened to me?"

I looked around desperately and pulled out a phone from the back pocket of my jeans, then unlocked it and turn on GPS. "So, where am I? Dosan-daero 37-gil...? What the heck? How did I...?" Ok, never mind. I will just look up the way to the bus stop where I had messed up. I plugged in earphones, cause there's no need for everyone to know that I'm lost. I put the adress into GPS and started to walk straight ahead.

"After 10 metres turn to your right." GPS suddenly spoke as I was walking for 5 minutes now. I had my eyes fixed on the phone screen so I really wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I took few steps, then turned right and stopped just before I could bump into wall. I stared blankly at the wall for few seconds then turned back to my phone.

"Igo mwoya!? Andwae! You can't do this to me. You're my only hope..." I was on the edge of total breakdown. I looked around and saw a few people looking at me with a weird expresions. Oh, was I actually talking out loud? I mentally facepalmed and turned, so I was facing the wall again. Dammit Lai. You're so awesome. First, you got lost. Second, you're making a fool of yourself. Just... What are you going to do next? My thoughts were cut of by sudden voice of GPS: "Loading... Turn 360 degrees and go 20 metres straight." Ok, I think I'm gonna cry. I turned off the GPS and sighed really loud.

My eyes scanned the street again as I leaned against that wall. There were few people. Little boy with a cute dog walking down the street, three old women chatting and a tall girl with long, black hair standing in the middle of pavement speaking with someone on the phone. She was wearing blue jeans, big grey hoodie, black cap and Harry Potter like glasses. She was holding a brown paper bag in her arms, which was full of papers and notebooks. I could see that even from here. But what interested me the most was her mentioning Jellyfish entertaiment.

What now? Ask her if she could show me the way to the Jellyfish entertaiment? Hell yeah. Oh, jamkkanman Lai. My lips curved into grin. That's the best idea you've had today. I had an urge to pat myself on the shoulder but I endured it. She ended up the call as I moved closer to her.

"Ehm, jeogiyo..." I called out. She turned around clumsily and   accidentally ripped the paper bag. The papers fell out along with some books. We looked at each other and then crouched down to collect the papers. "Joesonghamnida." She said to me with bowed head. Why is she apologizing? She haven't done anything wrong. "No, I'm the one who should apologozie. I didn't mean to startle you when I suddenly called out to you. " I pilled up the papers on two books and stood up. She gathered the rest and looked at me. "First, you did not startle me," she pouted, "you just surprised me. And second, what did you wanted to ask me about?" She smiled showing her dimples. Kyeopta. That made my bad day.

I smiled. "Oh right. I have to meet with CEO of Jellyfish entertaiment today, but I got lost on my way. And I heard you mentioning something about it while calling. So I assumed you know where it is and I just wanted to ask if you can show me the way?" I tilted my head and smiled innocently. Wait. Me and innocent? Hah. No way.

She examined me with judging expression. "Yeah, I'm a trainee, so I know where it is. Actually I'm heading there too, so we can go together," she smiled and bowed, "Jeoneun Park Chan Rin-imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida." I bowed too. "Kwon Sung Ra-imnida. But please call me Lai. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida."

We started to walk down the street, both of us carrying papers and books. "So why are you going to meet with our CEO, Lai-ssi?" Chan asked. I started to explain how did I get into this situation. "Well, I met one guy from Jellyfish entertaiment the day before yesterday. I had been hanging out with my friends the whole day and one of them had brought that big radio, which you can see in american hip-hop movies or MVs." Chan was scanning the structure of the pavement and noded in response. "We had danced to few songs and had fun. At the end Hee Joon, my friend, had played VIXX's Chained up and I just had to dance to it. It's my favourite VIXX song, so I danced, rapped end even sang," Chan looked at me and grinned," then that man, I think his name was Kang Ji Wan, showed up and gave me his business card. He said that he had an important appointment and I had to call him later-"

"Kang Ji Wan?," I was cut of by Chan's sudden voice, "I know him. Everyone in Jellyfish entertaiment know him. He's been helping us, trainees, with our lessons. Kang PD-nim was supposed to be VIXX's manager when they were near debut, but our CEO replaced him. I don't know why, but he did. So he's just helping where he can. He's a really nice guy," Chan smiled sincerely and looked at her feet again, "Mianhae. I cut you off." I shook my head.

"Kwenchana. So I called him in the evening and he said I had potencial and asked if I didn't want to be an idol. Like I've never thought about being an idol, but I talked about it with my parents and they approved." Truth is that we had a really long conversation about it. Dad was against it at first, because he didn't want his first born daughter, well his only daughter, because I have one younger brother, to be showing herself to fans and stuff. But mom stopped his speech in the middle and told me, that I had talent and I was good at dancing, so I had to decide if I want to be and idol or not. She said that they will support me no matter what.

"So I called Kang Ji Wan again yesterday and he told me the details, like I have to record a video of myself singing, rapping, dancing, acting, etc. and send it to his email. He set up an appointment with CEO for today at 11:00 am and here I am. Well, I should be in Jellyfish ent. building, but never mind. I'm really glad that you're helping me." as I said that, Chan suddenly turned to her left. She's so fast. But I'm so happy that she was willing to help me. And I've even made a new friend.

"That building in front of us is Jellyfish entertaiment. And I'm really glad I could help you." she smiled brightly and checked her phone. "10:50." "We're on time." I looked at confused Chan. "I know why I rode an earlier bus." I grinned and she seemed to understand. As we neared the entrance we noticed a person standing there, doing something on their phone. "Oh, Kang PD-nim." Chan shouted and waved him. We got closer to him and I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Chan-ah, Sung Ra-yah. You're here. And right on time." he stated and smiled. "Ne~" I answered and looked him in the eyes. (A/N: Dunno if this sentence is right.) "Ok, I will go inside to do my stuff," Chan said and I handed her my pile of papers, "so annyeong." She made 2 steps then turned around and looked at me. "And Lai-yah," she smiled," good luck." "Gomawo." I smiled too and bowed. I turned my attention back to Kang PD-nim. He flashed me encouraging smile. "Ready?" I took a deep breath. "Yeah."

^^^

Dictionary ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Aish! - Oh, crap! / Oh no! 
Igo mwoya? - What's this?
Andwae! - No way!
Jamkkanman. - Hold on. / Wait. / Just a minute.
Jeogiyo? - Excuse me?
Joesonghamnida. - I'm sorry. (Formal way)
Kyeopta. - Cute.
Jeoneun (name)-imnida. - My name is ...
Cheoeum boepgesseumnida. - Nice to meet you!
Mianhae. - I'm sorry. (Informal way)
Kwenchana. - It's okey. 
Annyeonghaseyo. - Hello.
Ne. - Yes. / Yeah.
Annyeong. - Bye. / Goodbye.
Gomawo. - Thanks. (Informal way)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ∞ ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)  

Here's a first chapter. I'm sorry if there are mistakes and let me know how you like it in comments. Njoy and Nyeong for now(⌒▽⌒)