Prologue

Log in II

Jungkook frowned while he saw a strange player appearing on the match against them. "Guys, who is this player? This is the first time we play against them." He spoke to the small microphone that was attached to his headphones. He clicked on the character's profile. They were a couple of levels above Jungkook and they had collected a lot of stuff meaning they were stronger than any of the people in Jungkook's team. 

", we are screwed." Jimin, one of Jungkook's teammates, spoke when he came across the same thing. "Yah, we can't give up now." Taehyung said.

The battle started seconds after and their team lost in almost five minutes leaving the three of them shocked by this player's skills. "What the hell?" Taehyung asked. "I don't want to play anymore, this kind of guys remind me how not fun this game is." Jimin commented on the other line. While Jungkook got even more curious with their enemy. He started wondering if they were robots since the game was easy to be hacked or violated in any way and decided to message this person.

kook97: hello

He typed and didn't wait long to get a reply from the stranger.

rin123: hi ?

Jungkook let a sigh at how awkward he was even in games and started regreting ever messaging this person.

kook97: i was just really impressed by ur skills during the battle and i wanted to make sure you werent a robot or anything

rin123: ah no im not a robot 

kook97: wow then youre just a good player no wonder why we lost

rin123: thank u ^^

kook97: what is your secret ? are you a premium player ?

rin123: no i havent paid anything well, other than the internet cafe im always sitting to. practise makes perfect thats pretty much it.

Jungkook nodded at no one in particular when suddenly he got invited to a different battle from his teammates and he got an idea.

kook97: well then, mind helping us pass this level?

He asked and invited them to their battle. The stranger accepted his request without saying anything and logged in to the battle. 

"What the ? How did that person become our teammate now?" Taehyung spoke in the microphone. 

"I invited them. We've been trying to pass this goddamn level two days now so i thought we needed help." Jungkook explained as he picked the weapons he'd need for the battle.

"And asked that from our enemy? Are you nuts? What if they betray us?" Jimin asked shocked.

"Yah! I'm right here." A new voice spoke and the three of them held their breaths.

"It's a girl?" The three of them said together gaining a chuckle from their new teammate.

"Shut your mouths now and focus on the battle. The last thing i need is losing in a level i have already passed." Was the last thing she said before the battle started and all of them agreed and stayed focused. 

A couple of minutes passed and their team easily won. "Oh my ing , finally!" Taehyung said happily.

"I can finally sleep peacefully. I'm out." Jimin said and logged out, followed by Taehyung.

"That was impressive. Like literally." Jungkook said. "Maybe you should join our team."

"Ha, and why should i do that? It seems i'm not going to win anything since you guys are worse than me." She stated and took a sip from her energetic drink.

"Cause you don't seem to belong in any team?" He asked and she clicked her tongue. 

"You really were stalking me earlier. Well, i don't like playing in teams, i like playing with different people every time." She explained.

"Ah i understand. You can always play with us if you want to though. It would be our pleasure. Besides, there were some things i'd like you to teach me one day."

"Well then, i'd love to teach you whatever you want. Will you log in same time tomorrow?" She asked as she checked the time. 2AM.

Jungkook smiled at the screen. "Yeah of course. I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Ah, by the way, it's Jungkook."

"I'm Sorin."