Final

Machine mishaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really slow day at work, Yoongi kept trying to keep himself awake but the numbers he has been keying up in his computer seemed more boring than before. He could feel his eyelids drifting into sleep mode. He was jolted wide awake by a phone call, causing him to realise that he has been typing a series of 'hhhhhhhhhhhh hhhdhhh hshhhh' on his computer.

He answered the phone call with a "YES HELLO?".

 

"Babe, I need your help. Can you please come to the Mart opposite of our apartment? And hurry?" It was definitely Jimin, Yoongi thought. But Jimin rarely calls him at work, because he knows if he does he'll distract Yoongi.

 

"Hmm? Sure.. I guess, I'll come as soon as I finish work."

 

"No, you have to come now. Oh, and bring your tool box."

 

"My toolbox? What the hell for?"

 

"Just bring it!" Jimin screamed through the phone and realised he was being rude. "I'm sorry, I mean-- Please? My sweet potato pie?"

 

Yoongi sighed. "Fine. But only 'cause I love you."

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you so much but hurry please."

 

After wrapping up his work as quickly as he could and lying to his boss about a family emergency (well technically Jimin is family, and this might be an emergency. If only Jimin would explain what it is), Yoongi went back home to grab his tool box and head to the mart. Luckily the mart was literally in front of their apartment so Yoongi just had to walk there. On the way there, he kept thinking of the possibilities that would require him and a toolbox. Does Jimin want to rob a mart? But it didn't make any sense to him as Jimin and him were making enough money, plus if they were to rob a place, this would be the worse place (everyone knew their faces).

 

Walking halfway in the mart, Yoongi had the greatest shock of his life. Jimin was there of course-- only he was inside a crane machine, sitting there with a bunch of plushies and teddy bears. Their eyes locked and Yoongi laughed hysterically for what seemed like 5 minutes. He was laughing so hard, tears started streaming down his cheeks and he was kneeling on the floor holding his stomach as if to stop the pain of laughing too much.

 

After catching his breath, he finally could get words out. "Baby, why are you inside a crane machine?!"

 

Jimin, face blushing and with the disappointed face of having to watch Yoongi laugh at him for five minutes, finally explained what happened. "I was getting some milk because you know how we have too much cereal and no milk, right? And I saw a Kumamon doll inside this machine so I thought might as well win one for you since you love them so much."

 

"So did you win it?"

 

"No obviously! I was out 5 dollars trying to take out this thing and I got really mad so I tried to reach the toy on my own. I don't know what happened okay? I was really angry and went in from the collection door and wiggled myself in here."

 

"Aww were you very angry?? L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter