04.

a thousand years.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 FOUR    

Irene was now 16-weeks pregnant, soon enough she would find out if she’s expecting a boy or a girl. For the past three months, Irene had been feeling nauseated and she just wanted Seulgi to cuddle with her all the time. Also, her appetite increased a lot and often Seulgi had to run to the grocery shop to get the weirdest combinations for her wife. Both of them were a bit tired with the routine because both of them still had to work – Irene refused to stay at home alone and Seulgi was determined to make money so she could provide the best to her wife and child (even though Irene was so damn rich already).

It was just another evening; the couple was cuddling on their bed. Sometimes Irene would whine here and there but it was just to get Seulgi’s attention. Truth is that the pregnancy came with a new side of Joohyun. Usually the woman would be independent but nowadays, she would ask her wife to do favors all the time – and if it didn’t work, she would pout at Seulgi. In other hand, the bear didn’t complain about anything, she understood that Irene was carrying their child and she had to take care and protect both of them; also, she didn’t want her wife to stress herself.  “Seulgi-ah…” Irene whined, moving closer to Seulgi. “Yes?” “I want carrot cake.” The woman said nonchalantly. “But I want you to bake it.”

At that moment, Seulgi was pretty sure that Irene wasn’t on her right mind. Both of them knew that if Seulgi dared to get close to the kitchen, it would be a total disaster. “Baby… You know that I can’t cook. Do you know it when you play The Sims and one of them goes to the kitchen and burns everything? That’s what will happen!” When Seulgi finished her speech, Irene already had this cute pout and puppy look on her face. “I can go to the bakery and get it for you, babe.” Seulgi tried to lighten up the mood, but Irene just pouted even more and Seulgi noticed the older woman tearing up. “No, no, no! Don’t cry! Fine, I’ll do it. Just don’t be mad if I burn the whole kitchen.” Irene giggled and squealed happily. She loved the power she had over Seulgi, because she didn’t need to say anything and Seulgi would be doing whatever she wanted. It felt good to know that Seulgi was willing to do everything and anything for her. Before the bear could go to the kitchen, Irene pulled Seulgi by her collar and pressed their lips together. “I love you, baby bear.” Seulgi smiled and kissed Irene’s forehead. “I love you too, bunny.”

Once she got in the kitchen, she put the apron Irene usually would use and tied her hair in a high ponytail. “Come on, Seulgi. This can’t be that hard!” The bear grabbed her phone, quickly searching for some easy recipes online. She was scratching her head. It definitely was hard. “Alright! I need the ingredients!” Seulgi grabbed three eggs and placed them on the table. Right when she turned around to grab the milk, she heard something falling on the ground. “!” The bear screamed when she looked at the egg-mess on the ground. She ran off to get the floor squeegee before Irene dared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter