03.

a thousand years.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 THREE    

Almost a year had passed since their wedding. Seulgi was finally getting used with the thought that she actually was married with Irene – every day she would check everything because having Irene as her wife felt like a dream. Seulgi was finishing to cook her breakfast when Irene came to the kitchen with a little toddler.

Wait. What?

“Seul-ah, Yoonjo is staying with us today. Jessica has an emergency meeting, Yuri left early for work and Jessica’s family is out of the town this week.” Yoonjo walked towards Seulgi and quickly hugged the bear’s leg. “Bwear!” The little girl said and Seulgi quickly picked her up, pecking her cheeks. “Hey buddy! How are you?” Seulgi smiled as the little girl hugged her neck. Irene just smiled widely as she watched her wife’s interactions with the toddler. “Go play with her for a while, I’ll finish the breakfast and call you two when it’s ready.” Seulgi nodded her head and kissed Irene’s lips before taking Yoonjo to the backyard with her. Irene watched them from afar with a small smile on her lips. Seulgi always got along with kids so well and Irene thought she would be an amazing mother.

Seulgi placed Yoonjo down in the ground and watched as the little girl ran to grab a soccer ball – Seulgi had it there for the days Moonbyul would visit and they would challenge each other. Yoonjo tried to kick the ball, but she failed at the first try. Seulgi giggled and kept watching until Yoonjo finally got it right and kicked the ball. “Yay! You were great baby girl!” Seulgi clapped her hands and ran after the ball to give it back to Yoonjo. They kept playing like that for almost twenty minutes, until Joohyun called the duo to have their breakfast. “Bwear, up~” Yoonjo smiled at Seulgi and the woman gave the little girl a piggy ride. Irene told them to wash their hands before eating and Seulgi ran to the bathroom, making Yoonjo laugh. While they were in the bathroom, they had a mini war – it started because Yoonjo splashed water on Seulgi. “What’s happening here?” Irene stood next to the door and Seulgi just smirked before turning around and splashing water at her wife. Such a dork, Irene thought.

[…]

“What do you think about taking her to the park?” Irene said while feeding Yoonjo. Seulgi was chewing her pancake and nodded her head positively. “It would be gweat!” Irene rolled her eyes at her wife’s behavior and giggled. “Swallow first, silly.” Yoonjo noticed when Irene called Seulgi silly and quickly repeated what she heard. “Silly bwear!” The little girl laughed and clapped her hands happily before taking another bite of the pancake that Irene was giving to her. Irene couldn’t help but to laugh. “Even she knows that you’re silly.” Seulgi just pouted at the duo, making Irene laugh a bit more.

After the breakfast Irene got busy packing the stuff they would take to the park while Seulgi went outside to play tag with Yoonjo. “Tag, you’re it!” Seulgi laughed and ran away from the little girl. Well, she just gave some quick steps while Yoonjo tried her best to run after her favorite ‘bwear’. But while she was running, she tripped on her feet and fell down; Seulgi not even had time to pick her up because the little girl was already crying. Irene rushed outside to check what happened to Yoonjo. “Hey buddy, it’s okay.” Seulgi said, soothing Yoonjo’s back. Irene took both of them inside the house to wash the small scratch on Yoonjo’s knee. “Your bunny and bear unnie will give it a kiss and the pain will go away, okay?” Irene said and kissed Yoonjo’s knee and Seulgi did the same right after; Yoonjo smiled at them and Seulgi didn’t miss the chance to tickle the little girl, making her lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter