Shy shy shy

Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shy. That was what mark and donghyuck both were. But not shy to everyone. They were shy to each other. And only each other. They would get all blushy abd shy whenever they were together in the same place. They didn't even had to sit next to each other, even just sitting in the same table would make them get all blushy. They had been crushing on each other for almost a year now and their friends' teasings weren't helping their feelings.

 

"So when will you confess him ?"

 

"You know i can't" mark said and put his head on his hands.

 

"Dude you had been crushing on him for like what ? 1 year now ? I'm not even sure if i should call it just a crush anymore. You look at him like he is the most beautiful piece of art you had ever seen."

 

"But he really is the most beautiful piece of art i had ever seen" mark said,looking at jaemin hopelessly.

 

Jaemin sighed "just go talk with him. You don't have to confess yet. Just please go talk with him. You sitting here like a complete idiot makes me so mad. Just do something already."

 

"Why are you getting so mad ? I don't understand."

 

"CAUSE I JUST WANT MY BEST FRIEND TO BE HAPPY BUT HE IS AN IDIOT WHO CAN'T EVEN GO AND ING CONFESS TO HIS CRUSH WHO IS ALSO IN LOVE WITH HIM!"

 

"DON'T YELL AT ME!"

 

"WHAT IF I DO ?!"

 

"NA JAEMIN!"

 

"WHAT ??!!"

 

"YOU LITTLE-"

 

"U-uhmm m-minhyung"

 

Mark turned around so fast when he heard the soft familiar voice behind him that he almost broke his neck.

 

"Y-yeah d-donghyuck ?"

 

"J-jeno said he wanted to t-talk with jaemin" donghyuck said, keeping his eyes on the floor.

 

"O-oh..." mark said, streching the back of his neck while jaemin said a "bye idiots"

 

"S-so how are you d-donghyuck ?"

 

"I-i'm fine m-minhyung. Y-you ?"

 

"I-i'm fine too"

 

"G-good"

 

And the silence filled the air. Donghyuck's eyes were still on the ground, looking at his shoelaces that were untied,lying on the ground carelessly while mark  was studying donghyuck's face. 

 

Oh dear god donghyuck was so, so beautiful. How was he even real ? Those deer like eyes, this adorable cute little nose, those now pink and probably warm cheeks, these pink plumb lips...if only mark could stop being shy and make a move finally.

 

"I-i guess imma go now. C-chenle and jisung are waiting for me"

 

"Oh...oh okay. S-see you later then ?"

 

"Y-yeah. Bye minhyung"

 

"Bye donghyuck"

 

Mark could swear his heart melted softly when donghyuck gave him a small smile before walking away fastly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You still haven't told him you like him right ?"

 

Donghyuck shook his head.

 

"Good" said chenle and kept his ice cream, afraid that it will melt and stick to his fingers. Cause ewww that .

 

"Wait what ?"

 

"Yeah. Cause you don't like him. You are so damn in love with him"

 

Donghyuck sighed and took chenle's ice cream from his hand and bit on it

 

"Hey that's my ice cream!"

 

"Oh shut up chenle i paid for it anyway" donghyuck said and kept eating the ice cream

 

"Yeah you bought an ice cream for you dear friend and now you are eating that ice cream! Logic ?"

 

"I agree chenle. And this is also an inderect kiss."

 

"First of all jisung you always agree chenle. He can say he poops pink and you would be like "oh i believe you chenle" and second of all i don't count this as an indirect kiss. For god's sake why people make up things like "oh its a direct kiss" just to be kissed ? Thats stupid. It's not a kiss as long as i don't press my lips right on chenle's lips"

 

"Don't do that tho!!!!"

 

Donghyuck laughed and ruffled chenle's hair "i would never do that chenle don't worry. You are my son."

 

"I'm just one year younger than you!"

 

"Still. You are my son. So does jisung."

 

" my luck i'm everyone's son. Everyone calls me their son."

 

Donghyuck laughed harder.

 

"If you are our mom. We need a dad, hyung. Go get mark hyung fast. We want a dad."

 

Donghyuck almost choked on his ice cream.

 

"W-what ?"

 

"Yeah we want a dad mooom"

 

"Why the hell i am the mom ???"

 

"Cause you are beautiful hyung." Said chenle and jisung nodded and added "and mark hyung is more manly"

 

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE S!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mark watched how donghyuck was talking so excitedly with his friends. His hands were moving to all the ways in the air while probably scolding poor boys. Mark loved when donghyuck was angry, when he scold his friends. He admired how donghyuck's voice would get even higher when he yells or how his face gets red with anger. He knew no matter how angry he gets donghyuck couldn't even hurt a fly. He was too soft. Donghyuck had always showed his shy side to him so mark just loved seeing his other sides too even though he couldn't see them directly. But why donghyuck was always shy towards him ? Maybe he liked him back ? Mark shook his head. Nah he was probably shy cause mark was a popular kid and his "fangirls" would threaten the poor boy if he get too close to mark. And at times like this mark hated being the popular kid one more time. He didn't want to be the popular kid. He wanted to be the kid that donghyuck would talk comfortably.

 

"Just watching him from a far will not make you two date you know"

 

"Hi to you too eye smile"

 

"Mark hyung you gotta go talk with him."

 

"Why ? He dosen't like me back anyway."

 

"I thought the same for jaemin right ? But it turned out that he was liking me back for a long time too. And we will celebrate our 5 months together tomorrow"

 

"Look jeno i'm happy for you. I really am. But not everyone is as lucky as you in love"

 

Jeno just sighed "your choice hyung. Oh by the way wanna come with us tomorrow ?"

 

"For your 5th months anniversary ? Why ?"

 

Jeno shrugged his shoulders "i don't know. Jaemin said seeing you alone hurts his heart. He said it would be fun to go together. And tomorrow is also valentine's day you know. We don't want you to be alone."

 

"So you pity me ? Did i get it right ?"

 

"Ah hyung come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter