OPPA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

SEVENTEEN HOSHI: Birthday Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooYoung's POV

Annyeonghaseyo Sooyoung immida, i am SEVENTEEN's Hoshi's sister. Unlike my brother i am currently pursuing a degree in the med school which makes it difficult to meet my brother whenever he is free from schedule. Also today i will be making a surprise visit at SEVENTEEN oppas fanmeeting to surprise my brother and celebrate his birthday together. I am super excited and looking forward to tonight's concert. Walking in this big lotte mall looking for oppa's birthday present, there are some SEVENTEEN's fans come up to me asking for a picture together which i gladly did.

Ever since oppa has successfully debuted as an idol, the media sure do make sure to check each of the members' family that when my identity as Hoshi's sister was revealed to the public. In a short period of time, everything i do will be monitor or judge by the public which i always felt uncomfortable. Since my dream is to be a doctor that help patients to recover from their illness, there have been comments which are really encouraging also there are negative comments about our family.

"Sooyoung ssi can we take a picture with you?" Two fans approach me which i immediately agreed to their small request. I bid the older girls goodbye walking into the NIKE shoes store to look for shoes with comfortable platform for dancing. "Hi miss how can i help you?" the shop assistant asks me. "Can you recommend some shoes with comfortable platform especially for dancers." I reply looking at the sales assistant.

Spending about 30 minutes in the store listening to the recommendations made and making the decision before getting the shoes. After buying the shoes, i continue shopping around the mall while texting manager oppa about the surprise plan. Before leaving the mall, i also bought a cake for oppa which i will be bringing it to the concert. I'll bet oppa is angry now since i didnt wish him 'happy birthday' when the clock strikes 12 o'clock. Despite he tried to hint but i remain normal telling him i love him and thank him for being my brother that i can rely on.

Went home after the short shopping, i still got three hours before i have to go to the fanmeet venue. Making use of the long hours to catch up with some dramas before washing up and get ready for the surprise that i am going to do it without any SEVENTEEN's oppas knowing except for manager oppa. When the clock hits 6 o'clock, i head into my bedroom to get ready. Dressing in my usual outift a white loose tank top along with a pink denim skirt then completing my entire outfit with my favourite Gucci sneaker and Prada bag that oppa bought for me on my birthday.

 

Author POV

Sooyoung drive to the fanmeet venue with a big smile on her face indicating how happy she is. Upon her arrival at the VIP carpark area, she is assist by the bodyguards who know her car plate number after all they have seen Sooyoung alot because of Hoshi. Parking her car at the VIP spot before getting down the car with the help of the bodyguards that open the door for her and offered to help her get the cake walking into the backstage with the assistance of the manager. They quickly make their way into the room that is empty since no one used the room. She will be hiding in the room until she is inform by the manager to make her appearance.

While waiting in the room, Sooyoung watches the fanmeet through the TV infront of them. Constantly laughing as the members are too funny to the point that she couldnt help but laugh. Just 30 minutes before she make her appearance on stage, Sooyoung took the cake out from the fridge in the room. Putting the candles into the cake then make her way out of the waiting room head straight to the backstage. She watch the fanmeet from backstage without getting caught as occasionally S.Coups would look at the backstage crew to see if they inform them anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter