For The First Time

Only We Are Unaware Of Our Story

" See me eye-to-eye I never had a choice never had a chance never had a voice " 

 

 

Jihoon: I decided that I was going to start writing in my yellow journal when camp arrived, I made my way to the rusty white bench near the garden and lake and sat there. I loved the atmosphere around me, it was peaceful and quiet enough for me to write in my journal, a few minutes had passed and I started to feel very uncomfortable, it felt like someone had their eyes peirced towards me, when I had the right amount of courage to see what made me uncomfortable, I looked up slowly and my eyes were met by a mysterious male sitting in a bench right across from me his eyes turned bigger when I caught him starring, we were both alarmed when a sudden ringtone from his cellphone started to ring I looked down pretending that I was still writing, " Hey, yeah yeah i'm done unpacking I was just at the lake for a bit... okay babe i'll see you there in 5 minutes " after his phone call ended I could hear his body get up quickly, I looked up and saw that he was in a hurry, " Babe? he must have a boyfriend here at the camp " I shrugged and starred at my journal, I got frustrated because I had no idea what I was writing about the mysterious guy distracted me and my focus. I got my things and left the lake area to my cabin and see if my roomates had arrived. As I entered through the front door I was shocked to see that two guys were already there, one of the guys looked cold while the other guy was just... there... " You must be Jihoon right? well it's nice seeing you here, i'm Sungwoon incase you didn't know " I smiled at his energetic introduction and shook his hands, I turned to face the cold guy who was laying on top of the bed bunk reading a book I took a step closer and realized that guy was... " Minhyun? I covered my mouth in disbelief that I had slipped out his name out loud " Yeah.. that's me.. how do you know my name? " I had to think fast " I've seen your OOTD's and selfies all over Tumblr " He looked at me confused then paid attention to his book after a few seconds he turned his focus on me again " I know you, you are my ex girlfriend's little brother, Chaeyeon! How could I forget about you " I was too nervous to respond so I just nodded a yes to him to assure him I am Chaeyeon's little brother. 

 

Lai Guan Lin: After hours of everyone arriving and unpacking we are finally having our first dinner here at the camp, Seonho and I heard pizza was going to be served today so of course that got us a little too excited, I mean we did race each other to the cafeteria. After we got our slices and everything else, we decided to look for our friends that we  havent seen since last years camp, Daniel, Seongwoo, and the entertainer Jisung " I think that's them waving at us crazy " I pointed towards the back table where they were at when we all greeted each other we all sat down and started to talk about each other and what they did after we had last seen them " Well buddies over there almost got us killed winter break " Daniel had said as he was starring at Seongwoo and Jisung " Listen, if it werent for Mr. over here who was begging us to kick the soccer ball we would've never broken that window " Seongwoo exclaimed while pointing at Jisung " Oh come on, how was it my fault that the soccer ball broke Mr.Kim's window? The wind blew the soccer ball to a different direction okay? How many times do I have to explain myself? That's why you failed chemistry " Jisung confidently said " WHAT DOES CHEMISTRY GOTTA DO WITH THE AIR MOVING THE SOCCER BALL " Seongwoo foolishly stated. We all laughed at their little argument. " Guys, is that Sungwoon? " We all turned around quickly when Jisung yelled out his name, I was excited to see my good friend, but I noticed the guy next to him wasn't his best friend Taehyun but... " Hey guys, I hope y'all don't mind a new face, his name is Jihoon it's his first time here at the camp so please welcome him! " everyone rushed to hug Sungwoon and they greeted Jihoon as well, I was star strucked, I never thought he was ever going to be friends with one of my friends, I quickly got up and introduced myself to Jihoon completly ignoring Sungwoon " Hi, I'm Lai Guan Li I reached out my hand to shake his, when we finally shook hands I got super embarassed for some reason his hands were small and very soft, I made sure the empty seat next to me was cleared and cleaned off for Jihoon to sit down. We all talked for a bit but I kept taking small glances at the beautiful boy next to me, his cheeks were slightly pink and it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen, more adorable than Seonho's broken glasses he always wear, I would catch myself smile each time I would hear Jihoon speak, since he was shy he would speak softly and careful, there was times he would catch me starring at him and I would play it off but it was obvious at this point.

 

Jinyoung: I followed Daewhi and his best friend Woojin who were following their roomate Jaewhan who happened to know more people than the three of us, we got near a already crowded lunch table and Jaewhan started to greet everyone one by one, the three followed as well since it was our first time meeting these guys, I've seen them all the time last year but they were too popular for Daewhi and I to hang out with, as I got to everyone I noticed I skipped someone by accident, he was hiding his face it seemed like he was trying avoid the loud crowd, I extended my arm to shake his hand and then I realized it was the guy from before, my cheeks started to get warm, I began stuttering " Hi, i'm B-bae J-jinyoung..." the guy shook my hand Jihoon..." we took a long look at each others eyes and I snapped back into reality and broke our intense eye starring contest, I sat further away from him and urged myself not to take small glances at him but it was hard not to stare, he was just different? " Now that everyone is here and we have new faces, we should all have a camp fire together at 10 pm to get to know each other a little more " A guy named Daniel stated, we all agreed to meet at 10 pm near Daniel's cabin. I looked at Jihoon one last time, and I kept telling myself that it's just admiration, whatever i'm feeling is going to fade away soon. I hope. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys for the views, subscribers, and the comments! This makes me so happy that people are actually wanting to read more. I'll be updating tomorrow afternoon as well so please anticipate! I already figured out how the whole story is going to be and end. Btw, I added Seonho in this story even though he's not apart of Wanna One because he was my bias during P101 and I can't seperate Guan Lin and Seonho lol, oh and the reason why I put Chaeyeon from DIA and ex IOI member is because she's my ult bias! One last thing, all of the titles are from songs, the title for this chapter is " For The First Time " by Mac Demarco it's good, give it a listen.