First Day

Only We Are Unaware Of Our Story

A camp called Wanna One where only male students from different high school attend. There, they meet other people who have the same interests as them, such as sports, singing, dancing, videogames etc. A camp where you can meet your best friends, enemies, or soulmate.

 

Jihoon: I felt the sudden nervousness rush through my whole body as soon as my sister Chaeyeon pulled up next to the camp i'll be staying. " Your cheeks are getting red Jihoon my sister joked, I turned around in embarrasment, " Calm down, you still look adorable. I was nervous too when I went to IOI camp, trust me you'll meet so many people! " she comforted me with her warm smile while patting my back lightly, I gave her a long hug before leaving I sighed deeply as I stepped out, " Goodbye ChaeyeonI hope I don't die in this heat " I grabbed my belongings and waved goodbye to her as she drove off. I looked around and I felt lonely, I saw a lot of guys already in groups, I wish I had someone to talk to because meeting new people is a hassle. I walked towards the booth that was handing out our cabin numbers and keys, I waited for almost 10 minutes until I was politely greeted by a much older yet handsome male, " Welcome, my name is Jonghyun i'll be in charge for this years Wanna One camp, what's your name? " he smiled " Uh, Park Jihoon... " I slightly smiled out of nervousness and he chuckled while looking through a pile of name" Ha, that was easy to find, you're cabin #2 " he handed me the keys and I smiled one last time as I slowly drfited away to look for my cabin, in which it'll take me a while knowing there's a million of sweaty guys running around.

 

 

Lai Guan Lin: " You got the stuff... right? " I whispered to my best friend Seonho" Dude, I got you... hot chips, ramen, cold pizza you name it " Seonho says as he's patting the red enormous luggage he has carrying. " My man, I knew I could count on you " we both started to walk inside our cabin and we realized that our third roomate has not arrived, meaning we got to pick dibs on our beds. After what seemed to be an hour of unpacking, Seonho and I decided to roam around the camp area and meet new people, as soon as I opened the front door to my cabin my face lit up when I saw one particular guy with bright neon green shoelaces walk right in front of my cabin, " Wow... he's...beautiful..." it felt like my whole world just stopped and it was just the beautiful guy and I in this camp, I was fully mesmerized by his beauty. " His name is Jihoon I heard Seonho say while chewing his chips loudly near my ear, ' First, why the hell you so close to my ear, second how do you know his name? " " I did my research, his sister is the Chaeyeon she's like IG famous over 1 million followers, she posted a picture with him for his bday.. come on, im in shock you didn't know who Chaeyeon is he said while walking off Jihoon... " his name kept ringing inside my head, i'm starting to like that name.

 

 

Jinyoung: " It feels good to be back, especially with my best friend next to me " Daewhi grinned, I looked at our hands interlocking with each other and I felt... sad I think, im not so sure how to explain my feelings towards Daewhi our relationship is quite complicated for anybody to undertand, one month we are a happy couple and the next month or two we are just FRIENDS, I truly love him and there's no one that could replace what we have, he has been there through my hard times and he's always the one person I go to, I just wish we weren't that couple that would break up every time and get back together the next day. Daewhi, i'll be back i'm going to unpack my things, i'll text you when i'm done so we can meet up somewhere " " Okay, baby i'll see you later " he kissed my cheek and my stomach started to have butterflies. I entered my cabin, cabin #4, I noticed two beds were occupied already and the only bed left for me was the ty one. After unpacking I took my earphones with me and started to walk towards the garden across my cabin, there was a beautiful view of the lake and I decided to sit down at a bench, I inserted my earphones and started to listen to my sad playlist, I closed my eyes for a few minutes until mosquitos started to have a fun fest around my face, I started swinging like a mad person until my eyes glanced at a boy who was sitting at a bench across from me, he was writing in his yellow journal, I examined his presence for a bit he was glowing, the whole scenery felt like it was straight from a manga, I kept admring his white skin to his cute little feet that was paired with sneakers and bright shoelaces, for what seemed to be an eternity, he finally looked up and our eyes met for the first time. For once, my heart started to race for someone else.