Have you..?

Park Ddiddi in the House Yo!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Have you ever think, one day you grab your bag, pack your things, and run away from your obligations? I'm doing it. Park Siyeon, 17 years old Pristin's rapper, 2nd maknae.

To be honest, this is not the first time I want to do this. Endless practices, day and night, days become weeks, weeks become months, and months become years. It's been 7 years and I'm tired.

Kyungwon unnie saw me packing but not stopping me. She even asked me if I want to bring several hoodies of her. I'm touched, but no thank you, Kyungwon unnie, I had a lot of it.

I walk to the nearest convenience store, buy several biscuits and drinks and leave after paying it (like.. duh?). I don't know where to go, I never leave the city alone, and I wished I ever. Should have asked Yebin unnie.

*Beep* a message from the sub-leader. 'Ddiddi, where are you? You okay?' 'Positive mom, want to come along?' 'Where are you going?' 'I don't know, just going with the flow.' 'Tell you what? That's a tempting invitation. Count me in.' why did I ask again *pfft* so I wait about 10 minutes on the nearest subway before Minky unnie come with a bag pack, cap, and coat. To be honest, I always envy her slender body and her height. Way to go Siyeon.

"So? Where are we going?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders because I really don't know. "Tell you what, let's just buy any ticket and go." Minkyung unnie pick up her bag and pull me to the ticket box. She paid the tickets with her money and drag me to the bus. I sit in silence beside her without knowing where we go.

The bus slowly left the city, I'm watching the trees pass away and buildings change into fields. It's been awhile since my last school trip I experienced this.

"Unn

Please log in to read the full chapter