Park Ddiddi

Park Ddiddi in the House Yo!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ddiddi-ah, clean your place right now!!" Minkyung's voice heard from their sharing room. It's a normal morning in Pristin's dorm, where the Sub-Leader do her part to make sure the little ones clean their place. "Yesssssssss unniieeeee" the later said while munching someone's cereal. "Ya! Ddiddi! That's my cereal you're eating" "Oops, sorry Nayoung unnie, gotta go! Thank you for the food!" She quickly kiss her cheek and run away while the older can only shook her head.

Siyeon went straight to her desk in the room looking for something. "Kyungwon unnie, do you see my biscuit? I think i left it on my desk last night." "Do you mean this?" Kyungwon showing one of her hand that holding the biscuit, only it's half bitten. *jaw drop* "But..but.. that's my latest biscuit... and it's from my fan.... Kyungwon unnieeee!!!" "I'll buy you the new one okay??" "You better be *hmph*" 

Siyeon went to school that day. "Siyeon-ah!" A friend from Theatre and Art department called her after the class, "do you want to be invited to class' group chat? Only you who are not joined yet" and she agreed to the invitation. The moment she joins the group, massive message come in. 

도** who is park ddiddi?

이** please don’t invite friends from other department to this chat

김** is she park junghyun? 

박띠띠 yes i'm park junghyun

"Ya Park Ddiddi, see you tomorow!" A boy in her class shout to her. She can only face palmed hersel

Please log in to read the full chapter