Monthly Evaluation

Inside Seulgi's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV 

 

   I feel someone pulling on my shirt, I slowly open my eyes and saw Yooa with her toothbrush waking me up. 

 

 

"Hmm?" I mumbled. She went inside the bathroom to rinse .

 

 

"Your phone has been ringing for the 10th time now." I heard her say.

 

 

"Really? Sorry." I said and reached for my phone. I saw 18 messages from the same number, Wendy's number to be exact. 

 

 

"Yooa?" I called out.

 

 

"Neh?" She replied.

 

 

"What time is it?" I asked.

 

 

"Hm.. 9AM unnie, waeyo?"

 

 

"Oh shizz.. I have to go, are you done using the bathroom?" I quickly stand up and head infront of the bathroom door.

 

 

"Give me a minute unnie." I heard her on the other side. 

 

 

   After 5 minutes she went outside the bathroom door and hugged me.

 

 

"Uh.. Yooa now is not a good time for this.." I scratched my forehead feeling impatient.

 

 

"I just want to greet you a good morning.." I heard her say sadly and released me.

 

 

"Sorry." Right after she released me I quickly slide my way inside the bathroom and clean up. 

 

 

   I kind of feel bad for being rude to Yooa but I just remembered that I have to meet Bae Joohyun. sigh, how could I sleep like a bear? Sigh..

 

 

  

   After 20 minutes, I'm finally done getting ready. That Bae Joohyun will seriously murder me, I'm 30 minutes late to our meeting.

 

 

   I went downstairs to see Somi and Tzuyu watching something on TV, Yooa and Jiho having breakfast at the dining area. 

 

 

"I'll go for now guys, see ya." I said and heard them say their byes.

 

 

"Seulgi-unnie, what time will you be back?" I heard Eunhae asked.

 

 

"I'm not sure but not before 11PM" I said before jogging to the nearest bus stop.

 

 

   Sigh.. I checked my phone and there it is, 18 messages from Wendy waking me up.

 

 

   After 15 minutes, I finally arrived at the meeting place. SM dance studio, I went inside and saw someone.. she's a little shorter than me with long black hair.. could this person be Bae Irene?

 

 

"Erm.. Sorryforbeinglate." I said as she turned her attention to me with those sharp but fragile eyes.

 

 

"How can you be late for 45 minutes? Do you want to be a trainee for the rest of your life?" 

 

 

"Sorry, I.. I woke up late.."

 

 

"Figured. Next time don't come if you're more than 5 minutes late, you're wasting my time." She said while dragging one chair at the center of the dance studio.

 

 

"What are you looking at? Get the other chair! Let's start the practice." She said.. she's really intimidating..

 

 

"Ah.. neh." I replied as I'm getting the other chair.

 

 

   We will be performing S.E.S sunbaenims' Be natural and it involves chairs.. The choreography is hard but I guess I can manage.

 

 

   We're taking a break from the practice and we're now sitting 3 meters away from each other. I can feel her staring at me. Somehow, I can't bring myself to look at her. 

 

 

   She's really pretty, as I expected. She has this aura that says you can't touch me but it also looks fragile. No wonder she's popular among trainees..

 

 

"So, you're the Kang Seulgi they always talk about.." I heard her say.

 

 

"Always talk about?" I asked, confused.

 

 

"They said you were supposed to debut with F(x), I guess being late affected your chances of debuting.." She scoffed and look the other way.

 

 

   Does she know what she's saying? How can she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter