Pt.1 Dormitory [YoGi]

Inside Seulgi's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

   I'm currently at the school's waiting bench infront of the soccer field waiting for my friend to come out of the field. I can see people looking at me from a far. As if they were studying my features. I would be lying if I said that it's okay for me, but they do this everyday and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

 

   Ever since that article came out saying that I'm a trainee at SM Entertainment, people started to have interest in me. They start forming unnecessary rumors about me, pretending to be nice to get information out of me. Sending me dead threats and even asking for their "oppa's numbers", how would I know all of that stuff? Sigh.. 

 

   Luckily, I'm friends with the right people. They make me feel special with their positive attitudes. I only have 2 friends and I considered them as my family. My friend, Moonbyul is currently practicing for their upcoming soccer game this sunday. My other friend, Seungyeon is not at school today. She told me that she had some things to finish. 

 

 

 

"Yah, Seulgi-yah! How long have you been waiting?" I heard Moonbyul shouted from the side, walking towards me with her untie shoelaces.

 

 

"uh.. not long. Practice is done?"I asked while raising my eyebrows.

 

 

"Yea, should've message me. Anyways let's get out of here."She told me, then hooked her arms with mine.

 

 

"Don't you get tired from all of this? I mean.. people staring daggers at you? I'm sorry I couldn't do anything."She said.

 

 

"It's been years, I'm used to it. I just.. I don't care anymore. And please! Don't say you're sorry."I hit her forearm lightly.

 

 

"ㅋㅋㅋ shall we video chat Seungyeon?"She suggested.

 

 

"Yea, sure!" I replied excitedly.

 

 

   Moonbyul dialed Seungyeon's number, and it rang for two times until s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter