cafe

Mr. perfect

*Wonwoo P.O.V*

Beep beep beep

I shut off my alarm and laid in bed while staring at my ceiling for a few moments until my sister Somin knocked on my door. “Won, time to get up. You’re going to be late for class.”

I finally got out of bed and put on a pair of ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and red converse then went to the washroom to clean up. After cleaning myself up I joined my sister and brother in the kitchen to eat breakfast. I ate the food that Somin made for me while talking to my brother. “So Jungkook, have you heard back from any of the places that you applied for a job at yet?”

“Not yet.” He sighed.

“I’m sure you’ll get a call back sometime soon.”

“I really hope so because I really need the money for college.”

Jungkook, Somin, and I all live in a small apartment together. Somin and I are both in college while Jungkook is finishing is last year of high school. Since I’m the only one who could get into college on a full scholarship, Somin and Jungkook must get a job to pay for their college tuition. I work at an on-campus café with Somin, but I also work at a VIP club which my none of my family or friends know about. Except Jisoo, because he works there too.

Me and Somin wait outside of the convenience store next our apartment building for our friends Jiwoo, Jungyeon, and Jun. All 5 of us have been friends since kindergarten and we have this strong, inseparable bond.

When the other three came we all walked to school together. As we walked we talked about school and work.

“Do you know how hard it is to walk around in heels almost all day? My feet always hurt after class because of those stupid shoes.” Jungyeon was a modeling major so she often had to wear heels in class because of activities and projects in her modeling class which tended to last two to three hours.

“Hey, at least you don’t have to worry about forgetting a whole entire script after reading it billions of times.” Jun replies. He’s an acting major so he constantly has to read scripts which he sometimes forgets.

As Jun and Jungyeon kept talking me, Somin, and Jiwoo all talked about work. Jiwoo kept taking about this high school senior that she is tutoring. Since she is majoring in music, she works as a clarinet tutor. Me and Somin talked about ours this week and how we can get try and get Jungkook a job at the café we work at.

When we finally got to school we all go our separate ways. Somin, Jiwoo, Jun, and Jungyeon go to the music/ arts building since they all major somewhere in the arts while I walk alone to the main building where my literature class is.

--------------------------------------

*Mingyu P.O.V*

It is currently 2pm and I’m still stuck in this boring meeting. Dear god, someone please save me from this hell. Just then someone knocked of the door. “Come in!” my father called from the head of the table.

“I’m sorry sir but Mingyu’s class starts soon so we have to get going.” Seokmin said while poking his head into the meeting room.

“Of course secretary Lee. Mingyu you are excused from the rest of this meeting.”

“Yes sir.”

I quickly left the room and Seokmin dragged me into the washroom and handed me a change of clothes. I took the change of clothes and quickly changed in one of the stalls. After changing me and Seokmin quickly rushed out of the building down to the waiting car out front. When we got into the car I sighed heavily.

“I can’t thank you enough Seokmin. If I was in the meeting any longer I would have died.”

“I can tell.”

“So where are we going today Seokmin?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I don’t have class today and usually when you lie to my dad about me having a class you take me somewhere. So where are we going?”

“Alright, you got me. We’re going to an on-campus café called Pretty U.” Seokmin replied with a smile.

I was eager to go to the café cause my friend Vernon has told me about it before and how it has great bubble tea and cakes. And I must admit that I’m a er for sweet things.

------------------------------------------------------

*Wonwoo*

It was a normal Friday at the café. People were coming in at a good rate and it was peaceful. I love working at the café because it’s an great environment and all the employees are nice and treated well, the costumers are all really kind and patient.

Me and Somin were talking about school when suddenly the bell above the door chimed signaling that there was a costumer.

“Hello and welcome, to Pretty U café. May I take your order?” I asked the two men, about the same age as me, who approached the counter.

“Yes. I’d like an Iced Americano with some banana bread please.” The one with the smile that could bright up the room said.

“Alright. And for you sir?” I asked the other with a smile.

“C-Can I have a w-watermelon bubble tea p-please?” he replied.

“Sure thing. May I have a name please for the order?”

“Lee Seokmin and Kim Mingyu.”

“Alright your order should be ready in ten minutes.” I told them.

They paid for their things then turned around and went to sit in a both by the window. I started making the bubble tea that the one guy asked for while pondering his name. Kim Mingyu, I’m sure I’ve heard that name somewhere. I just can’t remember where.

-------------------------------------

*Mingyu*

Me and Seokmin sat in a booth by the window because I wanted to get a good view of that one barista that took our order. He’s hot, like really hot and I really wanted to know his name. Suddenly a girl with long brown hair and a pretty face came to our table gave us our drinks and food.

“Here you go boys.” She said.

“Thanks.” Me and Seokmin both say.

“If you guys need anything else, or if there are any problems just call out and either me or Wonwoo there behind the counter she said.

“Ok.”

When the girl walked away I thought about the Wonwoo boy. His dark hair which was styled kind of messily and his fox-like eyes were very memorizing for me.

“Are you done fanboying over that Wonwoo dude yet?” Seokmin.

“I wasn’t fanboying…” I retorted.

“Mhmm, sure. Well anyways we have a reservation and Jeonghan’s. I have Hoshi again while you have this one that everyone calls the dark angel cause he won’t tell anyone his real name. Apparently, he is really popular there. It was a pain in the to get you a reservation for him.”

“Ok”

Seokmin and I have been going to Jeonghans VIP club since the middle of our first year of college. We both have been with many hosts but Seokmin had a favorite who called himself Hoshi. I don’t have a specific one that I like but I did visit this boy named The8 a few times. Jeonghan’s was just a way for me and Seokmin to relieve the stress of work. Every Friday we go and drink, watch performances and meet with hosts. But I have this strange feeling that tonight is going to be different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wonwoo*

I was getting my makeup done by Nana when suddenly Jeonghan comes into the dressing room.

“Eomma is here!” he announces happily.

I smile while looking at him through the mirror. Jeonghan owns the VIP club but he isn’t like other club owners, he is very sweet and acts like a mother to all his employees.

“My dearest dark angel, tonight is a very special night for you. Tonight, you will be hosting Kim Mingyu. He is the son of Kim Jinwoo, CEO of Kim industries. According to other hosts he likes to play around with his hosts a lot, so be careful. I want you to stay in your room tonight so none of the other thirsty boys try to get you for themselves ok?”

“Yes Eomma.”

“Alright have fun!”

When Jeonghan left the room, I sighed heavily. I always get the big guys so it’s really stressful sometimes. But I’ve been working here for the past three years so I’m kind of used to it. After nana was done with my makeup I head up to my private room and sated to set things up for tonight. I had to be prepared to give this Mingyu a good time.