Woojin X Male OC

Pd101 S2 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really bad at creating names for oc so I'm just naming it after one of my Chinese friend (つД`)ノ

' ' These annotations are their thoughts

Fic was requested ^^
_______________________________________

Min Jun heads to school just like any other day walking past those blocks of buildings he's tired of seeing, not that they aren't beautiful... but beautiful in a sense that makes him feel sick of school .

While he was walking towards his classroom , he was dragged to one corner by his friends.

" Hey Jun ! We have something important to tell you ! "
" If it's another gossip about someone's relationship I'm not listening " Min Jun whined.

' Explain to me why am I friends with guys from the Newspaper Department? ' He thought to himself.

" Nope it's not , listen to us first will you ? "
" yeah yeah yeah I'm listening "
" Do you know Park Woojin from class 2A ? " One of his friends questioned.

Min Jun frozed. Did his friends found out about his crush on this boy ?

Min Jun stuttered out , " I m-might have heard that name somewhere before " 
They looked at him suspiciously.

' I'm dead , I'm so dead  ' Min Jun smiled awkwardly.

" You are acting weird , did he offend you or something? Anyways as I was saying , I suspect he might be a victim of bullying... "
This captured Minjun's attention , " What? Bullying ? Where did you get this piece of information from ? "
" Didn't you realized that he's covered in wounds from head to toe ? " 
" Being the anti-social potato he is , do you think he will notice ? " 
" He's Mr doesnt-know-his-classmates-name-even-after-a-year why would he care about this woojin guy? "
One by one his friends started to in.

" ok stop , I don't think you guys are here just to tell me about this whoever woojin is right? "
" Bingo ! You re smart for the first time "
Min jun rolled his eyes at them.

Millions of questions started running through his mind. 
Why is he getting bullied ?
I wonder if he's okay now...
Should I pretend that I don't know about this matter ?

" Helloooo Earth to Min Jun... " One of his friends waved his hands in front of him 
" I'm listening , stop blabbering just say the main point for god sake " 
In fact , he's not even paying attention to what his friends are saying , too caught up in his own thoughts.

" Let's go ask him about it "
" WHAT ? "
" Chill man , what's gotten into you today ? "
" Sorry I didn't mean to shout. I'm just surprised... My suggestion , leave that boy alone "
" Why? This can be headlines for our next week's school news ! "
" Are your hearts made of steel? He's already suffering from those bullies and you guys still insisted on interviewing him. Then write a report on how brave he is or what? "
" Not exactly... but more of like to stand up against bullies? "
" If it's reported , he would get into even serious trouble with the bullies."
" We can protect him ! "
" Urghhhhh you guys don't understand , put yourself in his shoes  , if you are being bullied would you dare to announce to everyone that you are a victim of bullying? "
" You have a point... "
" Just... don't do anything to him okay? He has his own pride. And by the way having wounds doesn't necessary means he's being bullied "
With that being said , Min Jun stormed off.

" Wow did he forget to eat his medicines or what. Why is he so defensive over this guy ? "
" I know right... He doesn't stand up for us like that before "
" Let's just pretend we didn't know about that bullying incident. If we really stick our noses in , our friendship with Min Jun might be over "
" Yeah let's forget about it. You know Min Jun can be quite hot-tempered "


Later that night , Min Jun couldn't fall asleep. His friends aren't wrong , Woojin might really be a victim of bullying. He noticed that Woojin has been limping a lot recently and often skips his lunch. 

He knows Woojin only has a close circle of friends and can be quite introverted but he hasn't been talking to them for quite some time. 
" I swear I'm not stalking him oh my gosh " Min Jun exclaimed , tossing around in bed. 

He usually arrives quite early for school , maybe I should do something about it.

With that , he set his alarm clock to 5AM .
" Sacrificing my sleep is nothing for him " He muttered.

And there he is walking past those 'annoyingly' beautiful buildings again. Honestly by now he doesn't care about it anymore unless there's like spiderman climbing down the building or something. 

Walking past the hallways, it seemed too eerie for Min Jun's liking. It's so silent that he bet's if he shouted there could be echos heard. ' Did i come too early? Should I head over to my lockers ? But the lights there hasn't been switched on yet.... ' Once again, Min Jun fights his timid inner self and walked past the classroom block clutching his backpack tightly. 
' It's okay it's okay be brave.... ' He chanted on and on. 
That's when he heard something unusual.  Faint screamings could be heard. " I'm so sorry if I stepped into your territory I'm so sorry don't haunt me or anything I'm not food I.. I.. I didn't mean to come here don't look for me ever againnnnnnnnnn " He dashes off in record speed hoping to find the main light switch. He has thought about it before like why the hell is the corridor light switch near the science block instead of the office but that's not the time to ponder on those questions , he's life is in danger. That's what he thinks. 

" Omg finally phewwwww " Min jun heaved the biggest sigh of relief he ever had in his entire life before he chokes on his own breathing.

" Well well well look what we have here. 3A's top student , vice-president of that ty council , Mr Lee Min Jun-ssi .
What a great day to start off. He snorts. Turning around being ready to face the most frequently visited customer of the councilor's office. 
" Mr Kang-ssi I supposed you aren't here just to say hi to me right ? " that's like the ' fakest ' smile he ever gave to someone. 
" Here to punish me already? Aww I miss my little baby boi ~ "
" Stop ew , why are you here so earl...  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THAT BOY " Min Jun shouted at him , attitude changing 180 degrees ( not 360 degrees mind you ) 
Wait... isn't that Park Woojin? 
Kang's the one behind all these bullyings? 
He was laying on the floor lifeless-less. Cuts and bruises all over his face , blood dripping down onto his uniform. 
You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter