Woojin X Hyeongseob

Pd101 S2 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woojin heaved a sigh of relieved when he heard he's name being called. 
He's now sitting comfortably on the bright blue chair while waiting for his future members names to be called out. 
' Seob ah.. when is it gonna be your turn ? '
The 4 final faces of top 11 is revealed 
Ha Sungwoon , Jung sewoon , Kang Dongho and Kim jonghyun.

You could hear Woojin's heart breaking 

Those mixed feelings that's what he hate the most. 
' Am I supposed to be happy that I'm in the final lineup or should I be upset that my boyfriend isn't gonna debut with me ' 
" Aishhh " He exclaimed out loud , messing his hair out of frustrations.
' Why is the world so unfair '

All the past 101 members came running towards us as soon as it ended. Woojin was in his own thoughts still sitting on his chair, only smiling when people came over to congratulate him.

He recalls the conversation he had with hyeongseob last night 

" Jin ahh , What if I didn't end up debuting with you ? "
" Don't talk nonsense , you can and I believe you will "
" Eyyy... My ranking has been continuously dropping unlike yours. It's possib.. "
" When will you ever stop cursing yourself "
" But... "
" No buts "
" Woojin ah promise me "
" Hm? "
" No matter how the final ranking is like , I hope you'll be happy. Waiting is a torture , I know 2 years is a really long time and I can understand it if you wanted to break up with me. *Sniffs* The guys here are much more talented than I am , better looking than me I wouldn't be surprised if you end up date any of them in the future. *sniffs * I'll respect your decision if you decided to leave one day. " Tears started streaming down his face unknowingly.
Woojin wipes off his tears and kisses him gently on his lips.

" My baby... What in the world are you talking about? Who says 2 years is long ? I could even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter