I Like You....I'm Sorry....

The Hidden Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Sowon is Eunha's first friend in her new school and she is very grateful that Sowon is treating her very well. 

  Since Eunha is still unfamiliar of the school and the town, Sowon decided to be Eunha's "tour guide". She accompanies Eunha everytime Eunha wants to go somewhere. 

   Because of that they spent their freetime together most of the time and Sowon knew she is lucky to have Eunha as a friend. Sowon dont have to go home alone now everytime Sinb is going home together with Yerin. At least she got Eunha now and she is so happy because of it. Eunha somehow filled the absence Sinb left but Sowon is still longing for her bestfriend.

   Eunha and Sowon's friendship became stronger. Even if there is only 3 months they knew each other it seems its been 3 years already. They are very comfortable with each other and often have the same preferences.

  Little did Eunha know she was falling for her friend. Eunha doesnt know Sowon's feeling towards Sinb. She only know that Sinb is Sowon's bestfriend but naturally drifted apart since Sinb started dating Yerin.

   Fate is surely playful. What Eunha is feeling towards Sowon at the moment is the same feeling Sowon still feels towards Sinb but the difference is Eunha is willing to take the risk.

   "Sowon ah, I have something to say" Eunha said to a busy Sowon

   Sowon stops whatever she is doing for a while.

   " What it is Eunha?"

"I LIKE YOU.. I like you mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter