Sowon's Letter

The Hidden Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After the confrontation between her ,Yerin and Sowon. Sinb manage to find a place below a tree in their school. There is no student at that time since the classes apparently have started.

          She is not really in the mood for class now. She sat there crying feeling all different emotions at that time but at the same time she still want answers especially from Sowon.

         She looks at the letter on her hand and started to read it again.

Dear Sinb, 

   I didnt know when I started liking you more than just a friend but im happy because you are my bestfriend.

I find it hard to confess to you because im afraid you will be uncomfortable with it so i decided to write you letters instead. 

I decided to encode it at first because I know you can recognized my handwriting afraid that i will be caught immediately.

But here i am now with just a pen and paper, no more hiding my identity.

I love you so much Sinb..

                                                     Your Sojungie..

 

Sinb's tears suddenly stops after reading the letter. How can she stay mad at Sowon when she has been longing for her so much. 

   Sowon looks in every corner of the school for Sinb until she founds her sitting below a tree while holding the letter.

  Sowon immediately runs towards her. Sinb didnt notice Sowon not until Sowon sit beside her. 

   I'm sorry.. Sowon said

But Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter