Best of Friends

The Hidden Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Sowon doesnt know when and how"...

    Sowon and Sinb has been friends since childhood. Their houses are just beside each othe. They attend the same school everytime and coincidentally even attend the same classes throughout. They are each others bestfriends.

      They are happy even if its just the two of them protecting and cheering for each other. But as they grew older they realize making new friends aint that bad too.

      Sinb is the queen of the school, not that evil girl who always bully the protagonist but that popular girl whom everyone likes because she smart and pretty. Everyone wants Sinb to be their girl, boys and girls alike.

    On the other hand, Sowon is just your average student. People wouldnt even know who she is if she isnt Sinb's bestfriend. Anyone would love to be in her place because she got to spend time with Sinb most of the time.

    Sowon doesnt know when or how it did start but she never stops thinking about her bestfriend in a different way these past days. Even if they are together she still miss her. If she isnt around she goes crazy worrying about her.

   Sowon doesnt understand yet what it is..is this what people called LOVE?

 Does Sowon loves Sinb more than just a friend now?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter