Chap 1: Supreme Leader Kook

How Do I?

"WHAT?! You don't have money today? That's impossible you little skunk."  A booming voice echoed throughtout the dark alley. There stood, at the very end of the alley, a group of teenagers. They were gathered around a young man who looked about 17. 

"I'm really sorry Supreme Leader Kook. My mother didn't give me allowance today." 

"That's not my problem. You better go beg or steal some within 5mins! GO!"

The young man bowed lowly and ran off as he thanked "Supreme Leader Kook(SLK)" repeatedly. SLK banged his fist against the wall as he looked at his watch. *4mins to go*. His underlings looked at him curiously. Something was not right, their boss was not as ruthless today as he is usually!

"Um, SLK...Pardon me but why did you let him off?" A lad asked meekly.

SLK glared at him before lowering his gaze. He said nothing but gave a smirk in response. *1 min left*. 

Soon, there came hurried footsteps along the dark alley. SLK smirked once again, thinking that the young man was back and that he was earlier than expected. But, from the shadows appeared a familiar face. 

"Hyung! Hurry get out of here! Your mother is coming!" 

Lol what? SLK thought. "Ayee Haha, what do you me..." Before SLK could finish his sentence, a voice louder and angrier than SLK's could be heard in the distance.

"KIM JONG KOOK, YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" SLK gulped his saliva as sweat dripped from his forehead.