Finale

Love is a bubble you can't pop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi is sitting at the kitchen table, drinking his morning coffee. It's ten o'clock in a sunny Saturday morning. He takes a sip from his coffee as he reads the newspaper. It's quiet, something Yoongi appreciates. His life used to be calm and quiet all the time, but Yoongi has realized how much he loved his life at the moment. A small chuckle leaves his lips.

His quiet time is interrupted by a cry. Yoongi sprints up from his chair and runs to the bedroom down the hall, right next to his. He almost trips on the toys that are scattered to the floor. He will find time to scold about that later. Right now, Yoongi must know why his baby is crying during his nap time.

"Hey honey, shh shh. Why are you crying?" The one in the bed calms down a bit when he hears him talk. Yoongi lifts the boy onto his lap and holds him tightly to his chest.

"Jiminie saw a nightmare." His voice is muffled by Yoongi's hoodie.

"What was the nightmare about honey?" Yoongi kisses the black mop of hair and draws reassuring circles on his back.

"M- mama and papa weren't home a- and Jiminie was all alone." the little one sobs, shaking a little. Yoongi lifts his face up and smiles, kissing his button nose.

"Everything's okay. Mama's right here Jimin darling." Jimin smiles and wipes his tears away. The small boy jumps down from Yoongi's lap and runs out of the room.

"Mama! I'm hungry!" Yoongi sighs but laughs right after, wondering just how quickly the mood of little children changes.

Jimin is already seated on the chair. He is very proud to sit there, and not in the high chair like when he was smaller.

"I'm a big boy now! Not a baby like Jungkookie!" Jimin had exclaimed when he turned three. The memory makes Yoongi smile.

"Mama! Where's papa?" Jimin asks as Yoongi tries to keep cereal in his mouth.

"Papa had to go to work, someone got sick so papa had to go and save the situation. He will be home soon." Yoongi says, reaching for a napkin to clean up after the little pig of a son he has.

"Papa’s a superhero! But he better be home soon! He remembers that we're going to Jungkookie's, right mama?" Jimin's eyes are wide, shining like the stars in the sky, just like his father's.

"Of course he remembers honey."

"He better!"

"Don't speak when your mouth is full. Remember to swallow before speaking when we're at Jungkookie's so his parents get to know how good of a boy you are, alright? And chew! Don't rush swallowing!" Jimin coughs and some of the cereal and milk end up on the table. Yoongi sighs and cleans Jimin's chin with the napkin. He stands up to fetch a rag from the cupboard to clean the table with. Jimin looks down to his lap, feeling guilty for not doing what his mama told him to do. Yoongi sees that and ruffles his head.

"It's okay honey. Mama wants you to be careful from now on, okay? Mama would be really scared if something would happen to you." Jimin nods in understanding and does crabby hands. Yoongi lifts him up and receives a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and Jimin giggles, happy that he made his mama happy.

The sound of the door opening interrupts their giggling.

"I'm home!" Jimin wiggles out of Yoongi's hold, runs to the vestibule and jumps into the waiting arms of the other male.

"Hey little man! Did you miss papa when he was out?" Jimin shakes his head and giggles.

"What? No? Papa's hurt!" Jimin kisses his cheek too and says something cute Yoongi will remember for the rest of his life.

"I didn't miss papa because I'm a big boy and mama said papa will come home soon. Mama is always right! And I love mama! And papa too!" Yoongi can feel how his heart swells in his chest.

"What a coincidence! Papa loves Jiminie and mama too! Now, let's get you ready for visiting Jungkookie!" Jimin whoops and runs to his room. Yoongi doesn't even bother to scold him for running inside the house as he knows it would just be useless. He feels a pair of long arms wrap around his waist. He naturally leans into his husband's embrace.

"So, did at least my sugar miss me?" Yoongi chuckles and turns around, resting his arms on the taller’s shoulders.

"I always miss you when you're not around, Tae." Taehyung smiles and leans in for a kiss. Nothing else than a peck isn’t allowed in Yoongi's policy. 'We can't let Jimin see, he’s so innocent!' Taehyung thinks Yoongi's a bit too overprotective of their son but if that's what he wants, they can leave face to the bedroom.

"Mama! I need help!" Yoongi kisses Taehyung's pouting lips one last time and disappears into their child's room.

As Yoongi tries to dress Jimin in his pants, he keeps thinking about his life before all of this. Just ten years ago, he was scared that what his life would be. His uality had gotten him kicked out of his parents house and with zero financial support, he had to pay for an apartment, school and food. He had to work in ty part time jobs in order to survive.

 

Flashback

Yoongi stood behind the cashier desk in a bakery shop near his university. It was there where he decided that customer service was definitely not his thing. Faking a smile all day was tiring as hell. Yoongi wasn’t a person to smile, nor to have fun, really. He didn’t have any friends as all of the people who he had considered his ‘friends’, just didn’t want to bother with him anymore, saying he was always such a horrible person, never caring about them and locking himself up whenever they tried to be there for him. Yoongi was hurt when they all suddenly left him. He didn’t push them away in purpose, he was just scared of rejection, like he had been rejected by his parents.

On one slightly rainy Wednesday, Yoongi was doing his normal tasks, placing fresh baked goods into the shelves and serving customers. The bell chimed and he automatically pulled a forced smile.

"Welcome. What would you like?" he asked, leaning on the counter in front of the customer. The boy in front of him was gorgeous, Yoongi could say that immediately. The stranger had orange hair and a boxy grin.

"Hey. I'd like one slice of sugar cake, please." His voice was rich and smooth. Yoongi had never heard anything so beautiful. What an interesting person.

"Coming right up." He cut a piece of the cake and folded a napkin as nicely as his folding skills would allow him, finishing the plate with a small spoon. Yoongi handed the plate to the tangerine who smiled brightly, thanking him and paying for the treat. Yoongi didn't believe he would see him again.

Taehyung, as Yoongi got to learn, visited the bakery every other day, always buying a piece of sugar cake. They conversed, every time just a tad bit longer. Yoongi was more than happy when Taehyung asked him out for a coffee. He didn't dare to expect too much, but whatever he would have hoped for, exceeded. Taehyung, who he thought was confident in himself, was actually quite shy, but after their fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter