I Don't Care

Devil For a Husband

jungkook pov:

' my life'

'w-wha-t?'i asked stuttering.

jungkook:yyouuuuu must be k-idding me.what are these nonsense?he is ing what to me!?

then my father look at me suddenly with eye piercing glaring and started saying

dad:jungkook,watch your mouth.i didnt tought you to swear in front of someone that you just met.

jungkook:yeah i just met him.and guess what?he's a fu-..he just said that he is my fiancee and i didnt even know about that.and the worst part is my own parents didnt even tell me that i had a frickin' fiancee all this time.care to tell me what is behind all this.??

mom:ok.but first i need you to calm d-

then i unconsciously interrupted my mom by saying 

jungkook:yeahhhh..like hell i would calm down.he just said that he's my fiancee!a ing fiancee!straight to my face when i already came from college.mom what is this.i dont understand.

mom:that is why i told you to calm down.for god sake jungkook.let me finish my talking.

jungkook:ok fine.(i said while lower my head because im scared of my mom.im talking the truth.who ever didnt scared of their mom must be crazy.but i had time to glance to my i dont know what to call him.fiancee?it sounds weird.he's too quite since he said that he is my fiancee)

mom:ok first,dont blame taehyung for all of this fiancee thing.he got nothing to do with this.just like you.

jungkook:then why is here if he doesnt even know about this too?(i glance at my mother and lift my hands to tell her that im sory for interrupting her)

mom:so,the thing is your grandparents kind of made a deal or even worse,a contract about to marry their first grandchild to the first grandchild of the Kim's.so,meet the first granchild of the Kim's..taehyung.

my mom lift her hand to gesture the taehyung while introducing him.

mom:and by the way,he's 2 years old than you.so im guessing you to respect him as an older and husband-to-be

jungkook:ohhh please.i hate that word that you just said.it makes me want to throw all of the food that i ate during my life.

mom:jungkook.please do this for your grandparents.i dont care if you dont do this because of me.think about your grandparent loves gave to you.you love them right?

jungkook:of course i love them.but that doesnt mean that they can decide what ever for me.for my life.for my love that might be out there but i will never be  with them because of this freak.

mom:jungkook why are you doing this to me?dont you pity me?dont you pity taehyung.he has a same problem as you but take it smoothly.because he love his grandparents.dont you love yours?

jungkook:i dont care

than i stormed out from the kitchen to my room.