My Life

Devil For a Husband

*edited.

 

jungkook pov:

 

today is quite a great day for me.the weather is nice,nobody picks a fight with me.which is i dont know why they did that before this.maybe im too beautiful as fu**.just kidding..i just think im a masculine 19 years old college boy.so far,i dont have any intimate relationship with no one.but,life is if you are too handsome and hot as fu**.there will be some girls and even boys clustered all over you because of handsomeness and over degree of hotness.for example:

me :)..jk.but im quite hot tho..there was one time.a senior came up to me and confessed.

to tell you what.its a fu**ing boy.personally,i have no objection hell i dont even care about other relationship wether if you are dating a girl or a boy.i might end up dating or even worse marry to the same .to me,like everybody said.love is blind.you dont get to choose who you love,how you love why you love,so,go to hell who's disgust with it.

so,back to my loveliest day ever,my friend,jimin who is the closest to me said that we are going to a 1 week trip at Jeju-do.Ive been there before with my family.but it makes different if you go with friends right?i was waiting for so long about that trip.i was like 9 years old instead of 19.the trip will start tomorrow.my classmates and i have to gather at the school gate because we'll ride the bus.it even makes me feel more excited.but something is making me feel too lazy but excited.the teacher said that it is going to be a week full of study tours.

i was thanking the god because we dont have to bring anything because im in dancing and singing class.so,we have to bring ourselves with over-enough clothes.maybe there will be sweat party during the practice.

and here im in the verge of running back to my humble house at full speed,because i didnt even pack my bag for the trip.the clock is ticking in my head.hurry up...hurry up..then the bells goes 'riiiingggggg' 

i fasten my my movement when i tidy up my so-fu**ing-messy desk and just throw it all inside my bag.

then,i slowed down because jimin was talking to me like:

jimin:woooahhh there boy..slow down.you might rip of the zipper with those muscle and coercion.

jungkook:opppss.i didnt realise that.sory.umm but i havent pack anything for the trip.so i was planning to move like ligthning.because tomorrow i dont have time to.my old man told me to help him with some paper work of his company.i just dont understand why he just didnt told his damn hudreds of workers.

jimin:just relax,its not that this is the first time he makes you do his works.so,i guess i'll let you go home then.bye jungkook.i'll see you tomorrow then.

jungkook:yeahh..bye shortie:)

i wave jimin goodbye and start walking off to my car at the parking lot for students.i was thinking to stop by at the cafe close to my house.im guessing later then.because im running out of time.i just start driving to my house.no my parents house i must be dreaming to have this so goddamn big house.so, i park my car at the garage and went out from my car.

by the time i was going to reach the front door,i realised there is three  freakin expensive black cars.i dont know why but my heart is just start thumping and i feel something is off.but,i just shrugged it off from my head.

i opened the front door and shout 'mom dad im home!'then i take off my shoes and start running to the kitchen beacause i know it is their 'lunch' time.and i start asking them who's black cars are those.i dont see anybody in this house except the three of us.but maybe i dont see them because the kitchen and the living room was seperated by wall.than my mom start talking:

mom:ohh.there is someone here to see you.im gonna say who but you promise you wont get mad.okay?

i was just dumbly nodded my head with confuse and curious even scared axpression of what my mom might say.

mom:he's your f-

then i heard an unfamilliar voice behind me and said:

unknown:my fiancee

then i turned my face to the unknown like-god-greek face and wrinkled my forehead and ask him:

jungkook:what did you just said?fian- what!?

unknown:fiancee..your fiancee(he said with a straight face)

jungkook:when the hell that i got a fiancee?

then i turned to my parent with an awkward smile plastered on their so fu**ing wrinkled face

'oh my god, my life'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so....

this is the first chapter

like i said.english is not my first language..

so sory if there is spelling error or anyting

this might not get interested as you expected

but i hope you enjoy

also sory for the short first chapter.

 

sincerely

babelulu :).