2| Homework

Good Morning Mr.Jeon (Jungkook x Reader)

 

Quickly, I tore my gaze away from his. Still feeling his eyes on me. What was his deal anyway?

"As you've noticed I'm very new to teaching, and since I don't know any of you guy's names..." he paused.

I kept my head down, unable to face the man at the front of the class.

"I'd like all of us to play a game." Mr. Jeon scanned the room, looking for any volunteers.

"Don't be shy kids, just introduce yourselves, and tell us something you're interested in. Its quite simple really."

Almost immediately, the girl from before raised her hand. Standing up in what seemed to be slow motion.

"My name is Song Minji, and I'm really interested in our new math professor." She spoke in that disgusting nasally voice she used to flirt with the boys in our class.

"Thank you Ms. Song, I'm flattered." Mr. Jeon smiled back at her and my stomach churned. Was this the kind of teacher we were stuck with?

I quickly stood up, not minding the girl who had actually raised her hand before me. Everyone looked over to me, their stares filling me with spite.

"My name is Y/n L/n, and I'm really interested in getting the hell out of here." I sat back down and crossed my arms, not caring for the whispers going on behind me.1

"Thank you for your.... opinion Ms. L/n." The entire classrooms attention was drawn back to Mr. Jeon, and the class continued.

xxx

School seemed to go on forever, at one point I was convinced the clock had gone backwards.

"It's been a very nice first day with you guys, thank you for treating me nicely kids." I could hear Mr. Jeon spewing useless words at the class again.

"I know its my first day but unfortunately, I have to give you guys homework." The entire class groaned at the thought of homework being given.

"Don't worry kids I'm not giving any math related homework." Mr. Jeon adjusted his sliding glasses.

"At the college I used to go to, one of my teachers required us to leave our phone numbers with him so he could be in touch with us if we ever missed a day." He turned his gaze from the class to me, " So, for homework, I'm asking for your phone numbers."

He grinned and put his hands in his pockets. One of the boys stood up and asked him a question.

"Couldn't you just get our emails? Why our phone numbers?" The girls behind him giving him menacing looks.

"I'm sorry it sounded strange, I thought since most of you guys are always on your phone, texting would be a better alternative." He explained calmly.

Everyone nodded in agreement, seeming to have understood his argument.

"I'll pass out small pieces of paper with my number and email address for those who can't contact me via the phone."

He passed through all the aisles, personally handing the papers to the students.  He stopped at my desk and placed it in front of me. I looked to look at him, his face a little to close.

"Use it wisely." He smiled at me and walked off, just in time for the bell to ring.

"Have a nice day guys! See you all tomorrow." He waved at the sea of kids trying to quickly get home.

I gathered my things as well, noticing too late that I had been left alone in the classroom with Mr. Jeon.

I made my way to the door when Mr. Jeon stepped in front of me.

"See you tomorrow Ms. L/n." He opened the previously closed classroom door and escorted me out.2

I walked home in silence, Mr. Jeon's number tightly held in my hand.

xxx

If I had a teacher like jungkook I would die tbh1

Thanks for reading and don't forget
to vote if ya liked it 😉
See you tomorrow ~