1| The new professor

Good Morning Mr.Jeon (Jungkook x Reader)

Rain landed silently on the window, sliding down its smooth surface creating puddles, when it reached the bottom of the windowsill. The soft echoes of thunder soothed my pulsing headache.

Mr. Lee, our maths professor had suddenly announced he wouldn't continue being our teacher, the word 'retirement' lazily scribbled across the board.

The classroom was bustling with noise and movement, every minute becoming even more difficult to stand. I held my head in my hands, rubbing circles on my temples, it proving futile to ease my migraine.

The minutes ticked by and there was no sign of our supposed new professor. Already, I was missing Mr. Lee. After almost an entire school year attempting to gain his attention, he leaves without once even making eye contact.

I sighed in frustration. My parents weren't paying for my very expensive classes so that this new professor could take days off. I was curious as to what the new professor would be like, hoping he would at least treat us as nicely as Mr. Lee did.

"Y/n!" One of my classmates, whom I didn't really talk to, turned her chair and directed her words to me.

"Did you hear that the new professor is apparently really young? The boys are saying he just got his degree a couple years ago. I wonder if he's cute."

I gave her a fake smile and turned my head in the opposite direction. I didn't have time for girls like her who couldn't give a damn about school, and only thought about romance and drama.

I heard her chair turn away from my desk.

"I hope he's not like that stinky old rat Mr. Lee." She giggled maliciously, obviously talking about me.

I gripped my fist tightly, biting back whatever insults my brain wanted to throw at her.

xxx

15 minutes after class had begun, the door of the classroom opened loudly, creaking at any brisk movement. I assumed it was the new professor, but I wasn't in the mood to face out new teacher.

The sharp sound of marker gliding across the whiteboard reached my ears, making me look up in annoyance.

In front of the class was a man with his back facing toward us. The words 'Mr. Jeon' having replaced the previous message. The man, or Mr. Jeon, stayed in his position for a couple seconds more before finally turning around.

The entire classroom gasped and was drawn to complete silence.

The professor was tall and well groomed, wearing a smart business-casual suit. His features where sharp and his overall figure was very well built. Quite frankly, he was very handsome.

"Hello classroom 306, I'm your new maths professor", he pointed at the board behind him, " Mr. Jeon."

All the girls, and a couple of guys, stared in awe and disbelief. I didn't understand everyone's need to stare, instead, I felt stared at myself.

I looked up to the front of the classroom and immediately locked eyes with Mr. Jeon. He chuckled and adjusted the silver glasses he was wearing, still holding eye contact.

"Its a pleasure to meet you."

xxx

A/N:
Eyy its here! I had been planning on making this for a couple day now but had no idea what to make it about 😂
Well I hope you like it!
Ik now its short but I promise to write more in the next update.
See u later 😆