Wrong

Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonwoo~”

You rolled your eyes. Your mother was back at it again with the sweet tone around your friends. Once they left she always turned into a beast, screaming and yelling about how loud you were and how messy you were; but when your friends were here she was the nicest person alive.

“You’re late.” you scolded in a monotone voice, giving the taller boy a quick slap in in the back of his head. If he thought he was getting off with being an hour late he was mistaken.

Wonwoo was always like this, late and yet always seemed to be right on time. It was as if the world didn’t really exist if wonwoo wasn’t around… not that you really cared about him… you two had been friends for just two years now since the university mixed up the rooms and ended up putting a boy and girl together instead of the traditional boy and boy and girl and girl roommates to avoid any should we call it ‘y time’.

‘As if gays don’t exist’ you laughed in your head remembering how your best friend who was supposed to be your roommate had suddenly taken a .. ual interest in her new roommate that replaced you. Of all people to be secretly gay you had never expected it to be her. But then again you probably would have turned gay if you had to lay next to that goddess of a girl that roomed with your bestfriend.

“You’re thinking a lot.” Wonwoo deep voice pulled you out of your day dream and you turned to face the boy, tilting your head the slightest bit to look him in the eyes. Why did he have to be so tall.he grinned slightly, his chiseled chin and dark features lightening the tiniest bit to match the playful tint in his eyes.

“Is that a new thing?” you sassed pulling your gaze away from his face and pretending that something on your shoe was more interesting than the way his face lightened when he laughed and how his little giggles made you want to just hug him until you couldn’t. Maybe you had a little crush on him… a little one though it was tiny barely existent really but who could resist him? Many in your school knew him as the ‘hot tall emo kid’ but you knew he was more than that. He really wasn’t emo at all, he loved to colour in those adult colouring books and admired pastel colours, he had so many pastel paint swatches along his walls that he stole from the nearest department store.

“I’m just collecting them for my mom, she loves these I swear I’ll give them to her next time i see her.” Wonwoo had claimed when you asked about them and yet after many holidays and visits to his parents the paint swatches remained. Not that you minded them they added a nice touch of colour to your otherwise completely plain and boring dorm room.

“It’s actually quite a new thing, make sure you don’t injure yourself thinking, it is new territory you are entering.” Wonwoo laughed, earning another slap to the back of his head which you had to do a little jump to be able to reach. “Anyway where are we going today?” you shook your head slightly still a little angry about his previous comment.

“I was thinking of the arcade so that I can show you my skills and you can get me one of those stuffies from the claw machine- ugh mom where is my purple jacket?” wonwoo laughed slightly but you couldn’t tell which part he had laughed at, maybe it had been the stuffy comment or maybe the fact that you’re a mess and can’t find anything.

“It’s right here.” Wonwoo leaned against you as he reached over your shoulder grabbing the dark purple jacket that you had completely skipped over. His body was almost touching you and you could smell his cologne mixing with the mint from his breath which tickled your ear. A slight blush over came you as you grabbed the jacket and leaned down tying up a already tied shoe. Once the heat escaped your cheeks and you felt a bit safer looking at him you stood up and made eye contact with wonwoo only to see that his cheeks were red too.

“Wha-” you were about to ask but he shook his head and quickly walked towards the front door. You said your final goodbyes to your mom who gave you a thumbs up while pointing at your roommates back. Rolling your eyes you open your front door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter