Kidnapped

First Love

I woke up in a room and i notice it was my room. The house was quite. I want to the living room to see if my brothers was there, they were not there. I decided to call them. "Hello" A voice said. "Ji-yong where are you guys" I said. "We're at the bar." He said "When are you-" I stopped and heard a crash upstairs. Then i heard footsteps coming "Umm all of you guys are with you right" I asked. "Yeah why" Ji-yong said. "I think there's someone in the house." I said. "Stay where you are." Ji-yong said. 

Ji-yong's POV

All of us was at the bar having a good time when i got a call."Hello" I said "Ji-yong where are you" A voice said. It was Crystal "We're at the bar" I said "When are you-" Crystal stopped talking. "Umm all of you guys are with you right" She said. "Yeah why" I said. "I think there's someone in the house." Crystal said. "stay where you are." I said. But she hung up before i could say anything else. I hung up too. "Who was that" said Jong-in "that was Crystal she said there is someone in the in the house." I said. "We need to go." Namjoon said "Wait do we even know who it is." Kris siad. "We don't know" Namjoon said. "Come on" I said.

Crystal POV

I woke in a dark room when the door open and 6 figure's came in. "Hello Crystal" a voice said. "Carlos" I said in surprise. "Gald you remembered us." Another voice said. "Trever." I said. "Did you miss us." He said. "No" I said.