The Threat

First Love

I woke up in a room that was unfamiliar to me. Then the door open and it revealed Taeyang. "Taeyang, what's going on." I said. "you fell asleep and Kai brought you to our place." Taeyang said. "Can i see them." I said "You don't have too" a voice said. I saw it was Ji-yong. "Ji-yong" I said. I stood up and hugged him. He hugged me back and said "come on the others are waiting for us." He said. Me, Taeyang, and Ji-yong went outside and found the other guys waiting for us. Taehyung came to me and said "You hungry." I nodded yes. He gave a bagle with cream cheese on it. "thanks." I said. "no problem."  He said. "Crystal you need to get in the car." Namjoon said. "Why." I said. "We are going to see mom." he said. My heart froze when i heard we are going to see mom. "we need to talk to her." Kris said. "What if i don't want to see her." I said. Jong-in had one of his hands on my shoulder. "Crystal i know you don't want to see her but we do and we need you there with us because if you stay no one will be there." He said with a low calm voice. "Ok." I said. J hope helped me up in the back of the truck. The others stayed behind to watch of the house. Then we were off.  When we got to my house my mom open the door with a gun pointing at me. " I losted my job because of you." She said. "How was it my falt." I said. Then my mom saw my brothers and lowed the gun and said "What do you want." "We just want to talk to you." Jong-in said. "about what." my mom said. "Why did you kick Crystal out of the house." Kris said. "Everyday she comes home over 10:00 and i have keep telling her to come home before at 10:00 and last night was the last time i had it." my mom said as she cried. "I didn't even get to explain why i was late you just shut the door on me." I said then i started to cry. "I don't need a explanation i had it you always come home late." She said as she rasied te gun as the gun was pointing at me. "Then why are you always cutting me." I said. I was still crying. "because ever since your father died i've been cold hearted." she said. My brothers was dead quite. "so thats why." I said. I pushed my brothers out the way and started running. "Crystal come back." I heard Jong-in but i didn't. Just then i saw Lucy and her friends and she also had a gun out pointing at me. She trigger the gun and the bullet went though my cheat.

Nobodys POV 

Crystal pushed her brothers out of the way and started running Jong-in called out to his sister "Crystal come back." but she didn't stop running. Crystal saw Lucy and her friends and she also had a gun out pointing at her. She trigger the gun and the bullet went though Crystal's cheat. Her brothers heard it and came over to Crystal and took her to the hospital.

Crystal POV

I woke up in the hospital and was in a room. Just then the door open and a nurse came in and said "Oh good you're awake." "What happened" I said. "four boys came in and said you got shot in the cheat." she said "Wait my brothers where are they." I said " They're in the waiting room i'll go get them." she said. She left and i keep thinking of when i got shot. "Crystal" a voice siad. I snapped out my thoughts and saw 4 boys on front of me. "Guys." i said. Namjoon came over and touched my cheek and said "How are you feeling" "Better." I said. Then the nurse came in and said "She is ready to come out." "Thank you" Kai said. We was lend down a hallway and i keep hearing a voice in my head. "Get out of there, Get out of there." My eyes widen and my head started to hurt. "are you okay" Kris said. I looked at him for a minute and said "Yeah" We got to the lobby and checked out. Everyone was waiting for me. "are you okay" J-hope said. "Yes i'm ok" I said. "Get out of there" that voice said. Then another voice came in my head "We will come for you wait for it " My head started to hurt again. "Come on let's go." Kai said. We all went home and went camping tonight. "GET OUT OF THERE, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU COUNT ON IT." "SHUT UP."I yelled. Everyone was looking at me. I went over to my brothers and said "Can i talk to you" "We were going ask you the same thing" Kai said. we walked in the woods and i said "I keep having these voices saying to get out of here. "It's true you should get out here Crystal." a voice said but it was not in my head it was real. I saw a figure standing in front of them. My eyes widen and saw it was my best friend Sunny. I got in front of my brothers and said "I thought you died." the other came and J-hope said "What's going on." then they saw me in front of their leaders."get out of here" Sunny said "Why" I said. "you're in danger." She said. "WE WILL GET YOU." that same voice said. "Ahhga" I said. My head started to really hurt. My eyes sight started to get burry. I fell down but two strong arms cought me. It was Namjoon because i recognize his voice "Let's get her out of here." Then i out.