The new boys

Prinonia School of the rich

Minzy woke up at 7am.She got shower and dressed in a white lace top with black jeans and white wedge heels.She went downstiars and made her breakfast.she ate while looking a picture of her parents.They died when she finish middle school.

Minzy:i miss you guys so much but now its time for me to go before i'm late

Minzy say her prayers to her parents and left for school.Her home was close to the school.She tried to avoid crowds since their a gang of girls that bully her because she not rich.She manage to get to her locker and grab her books for her Biology class.Then when she close her locker she saw the girls at her locker.They push her and made her drop her books.

Ellie:hey loser you shouldn't even be here this is the school of the rich not the poor 

They laugh and left her to gather her stuff.She was hurt because of how they treated her.she shrugged it of and went to her class.Before she could she notice alot of girls at the front entrance.Then seven boy arrived at the school and all the girls were screaming.Minzy didn't have time for this and she went to her class.She sits in the middle row.

Their alot of girls that come here not that many boys and she had mostly girls in her class.everyone arrived to class and the teacher came in with seven boys.All the girls were putting on makeup and coloring their lips.She look at the boys and they were handsome.Then the teacher spoke.

Ms.Avery:Hello eveyone i want all of you to greet our new students boys please introduced your self

JB:hello  JB here

Mark:I'm Mark Tuan call me mark please

Jackson:Jackson here nice to meet you

Jinyoung:Park Jinyoung nice to meet everyone

Youngjae:Hi i'm Youngjae nice to meet you

BamBam:BamBam here hello

Yugyeom:I'm Yugyeom

Everyone greeted the boys The teacher made the boys sit around minzy since they are seven desk around her.All the girls were upset but class continue and Minzy as the smart girl she is were taking notes then Yugyeom forgot paper.He tapped Minzy shoulder.She look at him.

Yugyeom: Minzy was it may i burrow some paper please

Minzy nodded and took out a brand new pack of paper she gave it to yugyeom.He smlled and say thanks and gave some to the other boys.When class was over Minzy left first and she went to her other 5 classes then it was lunch time.She gotten her lunch and pay for it and saw how the girls were crowding over the new boys.She sat next to the boys.She always sat alone she had no friends at this school.

She notice that 2 of the boys were looking at her she just wave then continue eating.Then 2 of the boys went over and sat with Minzy she looked at them kinda worried because Ellie and her friend would bully her more if she was with the new boys.The boys introduced themselves to her.

Mark:Hey i'm Mark

JB:i'm JB nice to meet you

Minzy:you guys shouldn't be close to me the Queenka would hurt me if she saw me with you guys

Mark:we had girls like that at our old school 

Minzy:i'm use to it i'm common which means i'm not rich i'm here on a scholarship because i'm good at singing and my grades are good as well

when she finish she saw Ellie and her friends then went to her and grabbed her by her collar.She pissed to see her with the new boys.She slapped her and poured her food all over her.

Ellie:maybe this will teach you to stay away from the boys they are mine

Mark:we are not yours

Jb:come on Minzy lets get you clean up ok

They grabbed Minzy and took her to the nurse's office to get her clean up.THen the other boys followed them.Ellie had to think of a plan to get rid of her for good.The nurse help her get clean up and gave her a new set of clothes which was the school uniform which no one wears.

Lunch was over and eveyone went to their classes then it was the end of the day and everyone was going home but for Minzy she went to the music room.She play the Piano and sang her favorite song sign.The boys heard singing and went to where the singing was comming from they notice Minzy singing.They though she had a beautiful voice.whens he finish they left the school quickly so she didn't notice them.Minzy was the last to leave the school and went home.She did her homework and then she got a call she answer her phone.

Minzy:Hello

Mark:hey its me mark

Minzy:how you guys get my number

JB:your teacher gave it to us

Jackson:we heard your birthday coming up soon lets do something special for it

Minzy:the girls here would kill me if you did that for me

Yugyeom:who cares we will protect you and we want to be your friends so the day before your birthday lets plan out your day ok

Minzy trying not to cry.first time anyone wanted to be her friend and wanted to plan her birthday for her it made her happy.

Minzy:i would love to be friends with you guys

She hung up the phone and ate dinner,took a shower,made an offering to her parents shrine and she went to bed knowing she had friends.