Chapter 3

We found Love

 

 

“oh.. ! ! I gonna be late!”  yoseob walking fast, His hands was full with many assignments.

yoseob took a glance to his wristwatch. “! I have to run!” he ran as fast as he could but stop immediately when he looked at the traffic light. It green .

“aish.. I’m not gonna make it!!” the boy messed his hair a bit, he walked a few step forward waiting the traffic light to turn into red so he can walk across the street to reach the Bus stop.

 

Ting!

 

The traffic light turn into red. Quickly he run without knowing there’s a speeding car at high speed.

 

“AAAAAAAHH!!”

 

========

 “Bye kwangie! I have to go now~! “ Doojoon pecked Gikwang lips before he go to work.

Gikwang smiled. “yeah.. yeah, you better hurry doojoonie you gonna be late!” gikwang push doojoon to his car.

“neh.. neh I know” quickly doojoon go into his car, he waved to gikwang before drove to his office.

 

 

Doojoon POV:

 

“nananana~” I hummed in rhythm with my taping finger.  Kekeke.. don’t know why, but today I feeling good. The weather was nice, the sky was bright blue, the sun was shining oh so bright~ and Gikwang? Well.. he was so sweet today! Kekeke now, I found the reason why I couldn’t stop smiling and humming something nonsense melody. It’s because of him! Yeah, you know when someone falling in love he will act stupid and can’t stop smiling just because think of the person he/she likes. and yes I am . kekeke. he cooked me a breakfast today and it was soooooooooo delicious~! I never knew that he can cook. I was thought he just know how to make people melt into a puddle of goo when he smiling! Okay.. I think I’m crazy in love with him already. And Gikwang never cooked for me before!. he too lazy to cook.. tsk tsk. This is such a lucky day for me~

I better ask him to make me breakfast everyday! Food in our canteen is pretty .

‘Ring ring~’

Oh, whos’ calling?

“hello?”

“yah! Doojoon where are you now?”

“calm down hyunseung, I’m on my way now!” ‘eh..what time is it?’

 

No one POV

 

“you better be here before 10 am Yoon Doojoon! Or not, I’ll chop your head off! Do you know, our boss will be here in 5 minutes! you and one of the staff who bring the assignment is not here yet!! What would we presented about without YOU?!!?” his voice sounded annoyed.

“yeah.. yeah.. I’ll be there in no time! I promise you” doojoon locked his phone, don’t want to hear hyunseung nagging voice anymore. he look at his wristwatch and dammit ! it 9.45 o’clock already *gulped. he didn’t realize that he ‘s driving at 45 km/h all this time, doojoon pressed his car accelerator with his foot and drove as fast as possible.

 

 

120 km/h . doojoon drive like a pro racer car.

 

 

  

 

 

 

I’ll be there.. just wait.

 

 

He was drive smoothly.

 

 

 

 

 

But suddenly, doojoon stampede the brake pedal and turn the steering wheel to the left immediately when he saw there a boy stand in the middle of the road.

 

 

he drifting!

 

 

The Car bumper almost touch the boy head. But he Safe!

 

“are you alright?” ask doojoon worriedly after jump from his car to check the boy situation .

“y-yes I’m alright” answered the boy stuttering, maybe he's stillshocked.

Soon.. the street was crowded with people surrounded them.

“come on.. let me help you.” Doojoon offer his hand to let the boy to stand up.

“I’m so sorry for almost hit you with my car! I’m in rush now.. sorrybecause Iwas not carefulin driving. I really am sorry” doojoon gave a deep bow.

“i-it’s okay, this is not your fault!  I should have been more patient to wait, and I was in rush too. That’s why..” said the boy with cheeky smile.

“really? Where you going? Maybe I could give you a ride.” Said doojoon with smiled.

 

 

=====================

 

Yoseob POV

 

Kyaaa! That was so close! Really! I was thought I’m gonna die today. Die because my own stupidity! But die because got hit by an expensive sport car is pretty cool y’know. Okay, I talking nonsense now, did my head got hit or something before. Pfft.. I dunno.

“why you rubbing your head? Is it hurt or something?” ask the man who driving this cool Porsche carrera GT, his face full of worry.

“no.. no I’m okay, really.” I smiled to him.

By the way~ this man, who almost hit me by his expensive car is pretty Handsome y’know. I mean it! He have such a perfect jaw line, great build body, his tone skin and his husky voice. My God… he’s HOT.

 

 

“earth to Chubby boy~! Hello.. ” I snapped back to reality when he waved his hand infront of my eyes.

“y-yeah?”

“kekeke.. why you spacing out? Seriously are you really alright?” asked him.

“yes I am. Why don’t you believe me?” I pouted.

“well.. you were stuttered, rubbed your head, and spaced out. It’s weird .”

“I’m fine~” I convinced him.

He chuckled .

did he worry  about me? That’s cute, kekeke. And the way he look at me, I swear I could see something in his eyes. Love? Kekeke I think he likes me.

 

 

==========================

 

Doojoon POV

 

Yup yup.. I don’t care anymore if Hyunseung want to chop my head off, hit me with a chair or even kill me. I don’t care. Because of him, I almost get car accident ! because of him, I almost hit someone! Because of him I almost destroyedmyfavorite car! Thank’s God for still give me alive.

“why you rubbing your head? Is it hurt or something?” I asked when I saw him rubbed his head with frowned face. Oh I should bring him to hospital first! Stupid me.

“no.. no I’m okay, really.”

Oh good, then. Hmm~

This boy is pretty cute, but nothing better than kwangie, miahaha.

Emm.. I curious what is he doing now? watch tv? Go to gym? Or palying with dookwang?

Hehe.. he must be play with that lucky dog now.

Hmm~

This chubby cheeks boy is staring at me now, isn’t he?

“hey.. are you okay?” I asked him.

“hey, hey!”

“earth to Chubby boy~! Hello.. ”

“y-yeah?” he answered, he looks surprise.

“kekeke.. why you spacing out? Seriously are you really alright?” I knew it, I should bring him to the hospital.

“yes I am. Why don’t you believe me?” he pouted.

“well.. you were stuttered, rubbed your head, and spaced out. It’s weird .”

“I’m fine~” he nodded.

Oh okay then there’s nothing to worry about~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==========

do you guys ever watched "2 fast 2 furious 'tokyo drift'" film? . kekeke so Doojoon was drift his car just like in that film! kekeke

and Dooseob met already~, what will hapen next? kekeke give me your comment first, and the i'll update sooner~ comments are LoVe.

forgive me for any grammatical error kay ^__^

Have a nice day~!