Chapter 2

We found Love

“woof woof! ” a barking sounds came from the door.

“woof! Woof!”

‘Brug’ Doojoon throw a pillow to the door and  the barking sound immediately stop.

“Don’t interrupt Our Private time please~”

“Doojoonie~ Don’t be so mean. Let him in.” Gikwang try to get up from doojoon but the older one tightening his grip. “Aniyo.. just let him be. I still wanna be with you~ Beside it’s our anniversary day. Let’s spend it togeher”  Doojoon smile while blinking his eyes.

“with sleep all day long on the bed just hugging and do nothing?” ask gikwang.

“what? Do you want more than this? fine, Let’s do something fun?” Doojoon his lips.

 

SLAAAAPP

 

“Yah! What’s that for?”

“For being ert in the early morning.” Gikwang blushed hard and get up from the bed.

“Baby please don’t go~” Doojoon try to reached Gikwang hand in dramatically way but failed.

Gikwang laughed. “kekeke.. Just go take a bath doojoon! You smell yucks”

“okay.. okay.. fine.” Doojoon dragged himself toward the bathroom then close the door . dripping water could be heard after that.

While Doojoon taking a bath, Gikwang cleans their Bed and tidying Their Room. Their Room is not Big, but not Small too. It’s just perfect and simple with a king size bed In the middle of the room . Many photos of their sweet moment on the wall . Gikwang Live with Doojoon in this apartment since 2 years ago.

Gikwang was ran away, he left his parent house when he was 20 years old. His family want him to marry the son of Gikwang’s father Old friend. But gikwang against it. he explain to his parents that he loves doojoon and Doojoon is the right man for him. Doojoon is a business man so his parents no need to worry because doojoon can take care of him, Doojoon can help their financial issues.. But Gikwang parents a doubt it. They just want Gikwang marry the son of gikwang’s father old friend. That day Gikwang ran away and started a new life with Doojoon.

 

He left everything.

 

 

And it’s all because of LOVE.

 

 

I did the right thing, right?

 

 

‘woof!’ a Barking sounds could be heard again.

Gikwang chukled , he walked toward the door and twisted the knob.

“woof! Woof!” a small Minni maltase puppy  jumping on gikwang. His tail moving to the left and right a sign that he’s happy to see his master.

“kekeke Hey dookwang! Good morning” Said gikwang. He lift the puppy to his chest  then hug him.

“Emm.. you’re smell so Good~!”

“woof! Woof!”

“hahaha.. my cute little puppy” said Gikwang.

Dookwang is Doojoon and Gikwang dog. Doojoon said, Dookwang is the symbol of their love(gikwang was laughed so hard). Doojoon gave dookwang as a birthday present to Gikwang on his 21th birthday .

Gikwang take care of dookwang so well.

==================

 

“So, where we gonna go today babe?” Doojoon and Gikwang were walking downs the street with Doojoon’s arm wrapped around gikwang’s shoulder protectively .

“ I don’t know. Have any idea?”

“hmmm.. what about… Amusement park?” doojoon looked down to gikwang.

“we've been go there when we celebrated our 3rd anniversary .” said gikwang.

“emmm..  what about Zoo?”

“err.. I’m not kid.” Gikwang gave what-the-hell look toward doojoon.

“so where do you want to go to?” asked doojoon, while ruffled Gikwang’s hair.

“ mmm..i don’t have any idea Doojoonie” Gikwang bite his lower lips.

“Oh!  what about Beach? ”

 

====================

Short update~!

Leave a comment kay?

spoiler : yoseob on the next chapter.