Beginning of a New Life

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Author's Note

Since there's two Ambers in this story, I'll be referring to the older Amber as Yiyun and the young Amber as Amber.

Yiyun POV:

It's truly strange, I should say. All of a sudden, I have a family, Amber. It's strange we look alike, not only that we seem to do a lot of similar things. Such as the love for basketball and skateboarding. Amber is a strange kid but so is Krystal. Krystal seem to be a person that seems cold but is kind to those close to her. The two are truly inserpateable. Amber loves to drag me along with the ice princess Krystal. For some reason, I have a feeling this Krystal doesn't like me bugging into her business with Amber. I wonder why? Maybe this ice princess likes my sister?

Krystal POV:

I don't know why, but the feeling that Yiyun and that llama gives off is too similar. Not only do they look alike, but they are both dorks. It's just weird having too llamas 

around. I just don't like that Yiyun being around me and llama, they confused meeee!!! Sure, Yiyun is older, but it's just this feelinggg. 

"Stupid, come here!! Your princess is hungry!!!"

"Princess, do you want some mango juice?" Amber said. This stupid, always being so loyal. That Yiyun, just being there, this is getting too weird. 

"Hey Krystal, I'll leave you and my sister alone for now, going to walk around the city to explore."Yiyun said. She finally left, still hope she doesn't get lost or something. Why am I even worry about that yiyun she only looks like llama that's all. I mean she's stupid's sister.

"Wait, you can stay with us, it's ok."I said. This is just too weird. 

Stupid left to get some mango juice for me, and it's just me and Yiyun.

Yiyun's POV:

"Krystal, thank you for finding me, I never thought I would have a new life like this, I mean I lost my mermories and all of a sudden I have a family and a place to belong! I can;t be mor egrateful than this!"

"It's nothing, after all you are Stupid's sister."The ice princess said.

"Hey Princess, I brought the mango juice you want and some mango ice cream!" Amber arrived looking tired.This sister of mine sure love to make her princess happy. 

I really like this image of my little family here being happy and all. I wonder if I ever will recover my memories. These skills I seemed to still process I don't remebered where i learned them or how I still have these skills, I just do, I wonder if it's linked to my past.

"Soojung, what are you doing here, and who's that?" an older girl showed up having the same ice image. Soojung ? That name seems so familar. Princess? My head hurts, Am i remebering something?