Jessica find out?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Jessica POV

I was on my way to my workplace, the hospital as a study intern, only to find out that Yiyum was sent to the hospital heavily bruised and injured. MY POOR YIYUN IS INJURED???? 

WHO DID THIS?!?! I'm going to KILL THEM?!?!?!

Passing by Yiyun's room, I was shocked to hear something I didn't expect to hear at all.

"Protect princess for me, Amber, you are me after all." Yiyun said.

WHAT?!!?! Amber ?!?!?! Yiyun is suppose to be Ambers sister right?

"I don't need you to tell me that, Yiyun, you might be my sister or even me in the future, but princess is mine, this Soojung is my Princess alone, go back to your own timeline." Amber replied.

Huh? Next thing I was was the two men in black jumped into a portal like structure and disappear with Yiyun? 

Yiyun cant disappear like this, I bursted into the room only to yell, STOP!?!?!

But, I was too late, Krystal ran into the room crying. "I heard everything, Yiyun you are not leaving!"

"Soojung, let her go, she has to if not she will only vanish!" One of the men in black said.

Then Krystal glared at the men, " who allowed you to call me that?"

With that, Yiyun slowly became transparent?!?!

With that, I can't stand the thought of Yiyun disappearing, I pushed Yiyun into the portal, only to have Krystal grab onto Yiyun, and Amber grabbing onto Krystal. Then portal all of a suceden closed.

That was the last time I saw them. Goodbye, Yiyun.

,