FINAL

I'm Not Okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol has always been the happy virus of EXO. Ever since their debut he would make members laugh to help them lessen the stress. But Chanyeol, the forever smiling person, can also feel sadness.

 

It was 5 days after their concert. Of course, aside from the concert preparation he also have solo activities. In those 5 days he had to attend to different schedules and it was so tiring.

 

One would think that after the 6 day concert, they'll be able to have a much deserved rest but no. They have to practice for their next comeback, film the mv,  do hosting, sing OSTs and SM Station, film some drama, and many more. 

 

That day, they were busy filming for the Lotto music video. Since Kai injured himself he was only filmed on solo shots and not in the dance. And was now sitting next to the screen where the filming was showed. As the group wraps up,  everyone tried to uplift each other by making jokes here and there while changing back to their casual clothes. Little did they know that one of them was working extra hard to fake his smile and laugh. 

 

Chanyeol have been bothered for a few days now. No. To be honest a few weeks now. Ever since the concert preparation their schedules have been jam packed. He couldn't even talk to any of them because he thinks he'll ruin the mood if he do. After all, he was EXO's happy virus. He was supposed to give joy and be the vitamin, not bringing sadness and burden. 

 

He keeps the fact that he's worried about his rap parts because everyone has been comparing him to other groups' rapper (which he agrees that is better than him, but it doesn't mean it didn't hurt). He's worried that Lotto may not be as good as their other songs. He's worried that the fans doesn't feel enough love from them. He's worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter