love drunk.

make you mine ♥

{Your pov}

One more shot, and I was about to puke everything I've taken in me. I slammed the mini shot glass on the table and felt the urge to go to the ladies room immediately.

I left the table, pushing myself through the crowd.

All the liquids have already gathered up to my throat, I covered my mouth from preventing it to come out before I could reach the ladies room.

Doojoon and Hyunseung followed after me frantically.

As I reached the ladies room, I ran into one of the toilets instantly. I got on my knees and stadied my body with my hands on the toilet seat. The sound of puking filled throughout the ladies room, but no one seemed to actually care anyway since they were pretty much busy at it themselves.

The aftertaste of liquids mixed with my own puke was unpleasant, and my throat started to burn up. I got major headache and feel like collapsing at the moment. Everything around me started to spin around and my sight got slightly blurry.

Luckily, Doojoon and Hyunseung made it in time to catch me from collapsing on to the floor.
They both took and tugged each side of my arms as they lifted me up off the ground. The bassing sound of the music that filled the place faded as we made our way out of the night club, pushing ourselves through the dancing crowd.

I could barely walk, my body was literally out of function, seems like the alcohol all the energy out of me.

I almost slipped out of their grip, but they held me back up again. ``You okay, Eun Rae?´´ Doojoon asked worriedly.

Fortunetly, Doojoon and Hyunseung didn't intake as much alcohol as I did. Probably just one glass of martini or something, or maybe they didn't even drink at all. I'm to drunk to even remember anything right now.

As we reached the end of a street road, Doojoon frantically waved for a taxi for us to get home.
It came a few seconds later, and the taxi drove off after we got in. I sat in between Doojoon and Hyunseung, as I felt tired and exhausted I uncounsiously slid to the left side where Hyunseung sat, letting my head rest on his broad shoulder. Soon after, I started to fall into a heavy slumber.

``Maybe it was a bad idea to let her drink that much.´´ Hyunseung sighs at my horrible state.

``MAYBE-´´ Doojoon paused as he emphasized the word, ``-it was a bad idea to let her drink at all.´´ he added.

``Yeah, maybe. We totally forgot about her drinking habit.´´ Hyunseung practically face-palmed himself with a sudden realisation. ``!´´

{Hyunseung's pov}

``Yeah, maybe. We even forgot about her drinking habit.´´ I practically face-palmed myself with a sudden realisation. ``!´´

As I thought to myself, I suddenly remembered the incident years ago when she got this drunk. After all, she's an extremely bad-drinker.

It was supposedly when we entered second year of high school, it happened then. For some reason, it has become a kind of a tradition for us three to celebrate non-significant occasions like entering first year of high school, or even graduate last year of high school.

We went out to drink that time, although it was minor drinking for Eun Rae, we managed to let her, and surely it was her first time also. She was only 17 then, Doojoon and I were as a matter of fact a year older.

We didn't tell our parents that we went out and drank, so we had to lie about going to the movies together.

After Eun Rae started to drink that night, she became a whole nother person, more like she has this hidden personality of hers that she never revealed before. It's as if she has the so-called split personality.

It went until midnight when she started to get really drunk, and that was when she totally lost it.
When I mean lost it, she lost her mind and so her emotions started to overflow, affectively. When it happened, it's way over the limit to the extent she would start to cry and complain without a reason to it. Since that time, it has become a taboo to let her drink, ever again.

Apparently, we were to exited to even remember and went out to celebrate tonight. But, strange enough she fell asleep this time, hopefully. Perhaps, it was just too much for her to handle.

I chuckled inside, as I turn to look at her peacefully asleep on my shoulder. She was so near that her scent travelled into my nose. Not the smell of alcohol, but the nice scent of the honey-passion-fruits shampoo that she's always using. I took the opportunity and buried my nose in between her hair and inhaled her soft, sweet scent.

But the fact that I could be closer to Eun Rae more than I've ever been, was more than enough for me. Truth is, I've realized I've become more selfish. I always thought I was happy with the three of us being like this like we always have been, but my egoism changed that thought.

I feel like I'm the drunken one here, and it might sounds cheesy when I say this, but I'm love drunk. I chuckled just by the thought of it. At the same time I feel so foolish.

Since when did I become like this, just because of this one girl. I don't even know.

{Doojoon's pov}

I'm such an idiot for even forgetting about her drinking habit. The incident years ago was nothing to be brought up again, she totally lost it then.

I felt so frustrated when I saw her cry at that time, yet there was no reason to it. I wanted to hold her close to me when she broke down. She became so fragile, it weakens me for some reason that I don't even know how to act or what to do.

I rest my chin on the surface of my palm with my head toward the window, just then I had an opportunity to fully glance at her from the window reflection, peacefully asleep. She looks stunning when she's asleep, it came to mind how she's grown to be this beautiful, she's becoming a woman.

I know we're childhood friends, and we're close like a family. But there is this part of me that wanted to have her all for myself. Am I even selfish to even think like this. Still, I can't help but to think if she feels the same way.

As I travelled deep in thoughts, I suddenly felt her right hand slide from her lap to be next to mine. I flinched when the back of our hands clashed against each other.

I conciously took advantage of the moment, without letting Hyunseung notice, I carefully and slowly slide my hand atop of her open palm and intertwined my fingers into hers gently. Her hand was tiny, yet soft and warm. The heat from her hand transferred into mine, and I feel connections with her just like that. Even now, I feel like falling asleep myself.

The approximate time we sat in the taxi went for over half an hour, and we finally reached the apartment building.

I quickly disconnected my hand off of hers, and grabbed her arm instead.

``I'll carry her up.´´ I proclaimed, and lifted her up hesitantly in bridal style. Hyunseung nodded in response.

We reached our apartment, and I took her into her bedroom as Hyunseung followed after. Carefully placing her on the bed.

``She can't sleep with her clothes on like that.´´ Hyunseung suddenly implied.

I straighten up and turn to look at Hyunseung in shock. He's right, it'll be too hot for her to sleep in her current clothes. ``So, you're saying we should change her?´´ I questioned him, sounding involuntary.

Hyunseung gave a quick frown as implying he didn't suggest anything, he shrugged.

I turn back to look at Eun Rae, sighing heavily. ``Alright, we have to do it one or another way, without peeping of course.´´

``I sure hope she doesn't wake up when we're in the middle of it.´´ Hyunseung says nervously.

``Hopefully, she won't remember anything when she wakes up tomorrow.´´

- - - - - - - - - -
notes;
ok, so i don't really know how this is going, since i haven't planned anything specifically.
i wrote this chapter almost falling asleep. so there might be grammar errors and such.
also, i find my writing style a little bit lacky, like i write it plainly and then i describe alot with emotions, idk.
i can tell that most of you readers are fond of hyunseung, am i right?
the chapters are boring, i know, but i promise to make it more exiting and heartbeating. but i hope you guys enjoyed it anyway?
oh, i was thinking of adding a little of ratedness in the story as well, but i want to let you guys decide, tell me?
i love you guys!