moving in together.

make you mine ♥

[Flashback - Junior high, second year]

{Your pov}

``Eun Rae, Eun Rae~! I want to be Romeo!´´ a slightly high pitched voice came from the left side of my ear.

``No, Eun Rae, I'll be your Romeo!´´ came another voice from my right side.

``No, since I have good looks, I'm more suited to be Romeo!´´ Hyunseung said, overconfident with the fact that he's good-looking.

``Pish posh, you don't need good looks to be Romeo, since I'm stronger I'm more fitted as Romeo!´´ Doojoon stated, as well overconfident over his strength.

``I'm strong too, and with my good looks, I'll be a perfect Romeo than the original one!´´

``You're a weakling, you're not even able to lift Eun Rae up.´´ Doojoon said mockingly. ``Besides, I'm smarter in comparison, I'll be a better Romeo!´´ he stated finally.

``Like you're the only one with good qualities! I'm intelligent, in which means, smarter than smart!´´ Hyunseung threw a comeback.

``It's the same, you idiot!´´

I rolled my eyes, and were practically pressing my two hands against my ears from the noises they were making from both sides. Arguing over the role of being Romeo.

We were told by our history teacher to do a sketch of Shakespear, which ended up me being in the same group with the rascal Hyunseung and the bossy Doojoon. It was normal with the three of us being partners whenever there were projects and what-not. After all, we're the well-known inseperable childhood friends. It was and has always been the three of us.

So basically, me being the only girl out of us three, obviously got the role of Juliet.

With the arguing still ongoing, I had to end it. I took a huge breath, without thinking I yelled out ``Quiet!´´

As my word got through both of them, they finally stopped. All eyes were on me, both Hyunseung and Doojoon, and as well the whole class and the history teacher. I gasped when I came to realisation that absolutely everyone were looking at me. I sank down in my seat, and murmured out a ``Sorry.´´

Everyone went back to minding their own businesses and continuing on what they were at. Sitting straight up again from the embarrassment, I swung both my hands across Hynseung's and Doojoon's head, causing them to yank in pain from my hard slap.

``Ouch!´´ they both yanked in unison, rubbing their heads.

``Aish, that was embarrassing!´´ I said, crossing my arms as I shot glares at them.

``Like it was our faults?´´ Hyunseung implied.

``Yeah, you were the one yelling, not us.´´ Doojoon said as-a-matter-of-factly.

``Because you guys were being so childish arguing over the role, of course that was the reason!´´

Ignoring me, they went back at it again.

``So, it's decided, I'm Romeo.´´ Hyunseung shrugged confidently crossed armed.

``Since when did someone say you could be Romeo?! I'm the one who should be Romeo!´´ Doojoon went on.

I practically face-palmed my forehead with a big sigh. Not caring anymore, I let them continue.

[End of flashback]

- - - - - - - - - -

{Your pov}

The day has finally come, for the three of us to move in together, strictly said we'll be living together from now on.

It does sounds a little wrong for a girl to live with two non-relative guys, but they're my childhood friends, and we're like family.

Also, I can't believe I managed to talk my parents out of it, but since I grew up with them, they understood and fully trust both Hyunseung and Doojoon. Besides, we're at the age to take responsibilities for ourselves.

Talking about growing up, I can't believe we came so far, we're all so grown up now. Living at our own, not depending on our parents anymore, and we even got into the same university.

It's funny to think that we're so attached to each other for what seems like almost our whole life.

Since we all come from rich families, we managed to get an apartment close to Seoul.
Pretty much, we had more than enough money to pay for the expenses and such.

(How the apartment looks like: http://linmarrtowers.com/images/oboutImages/Interior-3brtop.jpg )

``Wah~ It's so cozy, I love it!´´ I stared at our apartment in awe, it was neither big or small, just average.

``Indeed. I'm so exited too~!´´ Hyunseung came from behind me, holding a box in his arms.

``Yeah, keep staring at it until you get tired of it.´´ Doojoon followed after, with another box. ``Help us here, won't ya?´´

I pouted by his statement. ``You're such a party-pooper, Doojoon.´´ I said, picking up one of the boxes and followed them in to the apartment.

``Period, maybe?´´ Hyunseung chuckled mockingly at Doojoon.

``Shut up!´´ Doojoon yelled back. ``Just start packing up already!´´ he ordered.

``Yes, boss!´´ Hyunseung and I said in unison, laughingly.

It took hours to pack up and set everything in places, we were finally done. Luckily, we didn't have to buy the furnitures and such, it were already included when we got the apartment. Everything was nicely set, and we all got our own room as well, of course.

``Ah~ So exhausted. I feel hungry now.´´ Hyunseung collapsed on the sofa, rubbing his stomach.

Doojoon and I followed suit. ``Let's go out and celebrate, why don't we?´´ I suggested.

``Not a bad idea, let's do it.´´ Doojoon agreed.

- - - - - - - - - -
notes;
how's the first chapter so far? good, no, bad, no?
boring, yes? lol, sorry, it took me hours just to get the chapter done, i hate to write the start, it's the hardest part. i was sooo stuck, heck! got it done though.
oh, i decided just to name you, since it will be i don't know with this ______. but you know it's still you right, since it's mostly in your pov.
comments motivates me~!