Chapter I

Dénouement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook knew that after that day, everything would never be the same. And he is right.

About the plan of him that wanted to go back to Canada, he canceled it, knowing it won't change anything.

Now, they—the 7 of them—are hanging out in a café they usually go to.

Taehyung? Just enjoy their meeting and laugh freely over Jin's dad-jokes. Jungkook is trying to go ease although it doesn't go success, he is trying at least.

They all know the situation, but Jhope thinks that Taehyung has accepted him, so he thinks everything is okay.

"Tae, we shall go back now. My mom has been waiting for you." Jhope says after reading the new message.

With that, the mood that the youngest has been keeping from the very first only to get worse. His eyes landed on the two, especially on Taehyung. Trying to capture every single expression the elder has over his face. Actually he never takes his eyes off of the brunette. And by what he sees, Taehyung is fine. Really fine. But there is a little uncomfortable looks on his eyes.

"Oh, right! Um- guys, is that okay?"

Taehyung asks, before he finds himself in a confuse state since the disappointment that takes over his feeling is really rare after he sees his best friend, Jungkook, only shrugs and said 'Of course it's okay'

"Jhope hyung, please tell your mom that I love her." Jimin says, laughing.

Since they, except Jungkook, always go to Jhope's house so often to visit him, they've gotten along well with Jhope's parents. Jhope's mother usually teases the Yoonmin couple and Jimin couldn't be more happy. His boyfriend is too slow even lazy whenever they would go dating and Jhope's mother loves to be on Jimin's behalf to say all the unsaid things.

"Great. You're cheating."

All of them flinched since the thing that they're sure of happening is the guy who just talked actually had been sleeping since the first time.

"Aww. I love it when you would wake up because of me." Excitedly, Jimin brings his body snuggleing onto Yoongi and kisses the guy's cheek afterwards.

In another case, stare that Jungkook shoots upon Taehyung, makes the elder of the two flutters for some reason. Namjoon who is watching them only sighs, rubbing his temple in a much stress.

"Alright. Alright, guys. We're going. Bye!" As to what JHope says before he wraps his hand around his boyfriend's waist and leads them towards the exit door happily.

"Bye! Drive safely!"

"Be carefull!"

After that, after spending few seconds of watching the couple walk out of the café, they go back to do whatever they was doing before. Except Namjoon who seems like deep in thought. Moreover the youngest who is only zoning out, with his eyes that are staring blankly at the abandoned cup of coffee in front of him.

"Alright. Let's get to the point. Jungkook, what's wrong?"

"What?" Jungkook asks with the taste of irritated in his tone, brows furrowed while looking at Namjoon. The rest's attention is shifted from their business to the two.

"You can't take your eyes off of Taehyung. Am I wrong?"

"To be honest, I've noticed that too." Jimin said.

"I- Uh! It was out of my control, hyung!"

"You're so complicated, Jungkook-ah. At that time when the first time I saw you and Taehyung, I noticed how the way your eyes landed on him. I am not Taehyung but I myself am confused with your actual feeling towards him."

Jungkook knows it, he regrets it so many times. They don't need to blame him, he thinks.

"Enough... What's happening IS happening. You have to face it-"

"I like him, okay? I love him so much!" Jungkook exclaims, cutting off Jin's words. His eyes full with anger and sadness as well can be seen though it's in a much subtle.

"Mhm? But it's useless now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung-ah!"

They are in JHope's house. Taehyung is greeted warmly by the elder's parents, especially JHope's mother who hugs Taehyung right away as soon as she sees the guy.

"Hi, mom."

They hug each other with JHope is only watching them from behind, smiling.

"You two, go upstairs while im preparing for our dinner." Mrs. Jung says as she ruffles Taehyung's hair fondly before she walks to JHope and hugs him. "Is everything fine, honey?"

JHope nods in respond, before he happily says, "Taehyung and I will go upstairs." Only to get a pinch on the cheeks by his mother.

"Ayy. Naughty boy."

By that he giggles before he goes to Taehyung then intertwines their hands, heading to his room. 

Once they're already in Jhope's room, the owner sits on the edge of his bed. 

"So, what're we going to do now?"

"You're seriously asking that?"

Taehyung chuckles. His eyes are so beautiful, making the elder falls more deeper for him. Their eyes meet each other's. Jhope smiles.  "Come here." Said JHope whilst lending a hand towards Taehyung then soon to be hold by the younger. He pulls him come onto his lap.

They smile at each other. Everyone could see those sparks of affection that are coming out from Jhope's eyes, looking at his lover in front of him only making him wants to stop the time right at the moment. He brings his hand to the soft bangs of Taehyung's. "I'm so glad to have you, Tae. I love you so much." And a short peck he lands onto his lips. 

 

  ***tt Im struggling so hard to the core on writing this scene ㅠㅠ***  

 

"I love you too, hyung." 

Lips. Who won't be tempted by those plump beautiful lips the younger has? Jhope's eyes desperately dart on it, closing the gap in so much slow move. Slowly but surely.  Warm breath exhales against each other's skin, inch by inch until there's no space between it. They shut close their eyes, enjoying every moment and every touch they have. Lips move in sync. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*sigh*

Lazily yet frustatedly, Jungkook throws his body onto the soft bed. After the conversation and what happened before, mixed feelings he had filling up his chest, it's been a week since he came back to Korea. One week of struggle, one week of self restrain, one week of accepting the title 'friend' he has. 

Knowing it's his own fault, feelings of regret deserve to be felt by him, haunting his every dreams. He actually had 15 years of chance, he could just say those three words anytime he wanted and everything won't be like this. They would've cuddled together there on his bed right at the time. 

Taehyung's hand must be more fit on mine... 

His smile should appear because of me...

It really is too late? Like really?

He is so messed up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter