Is this a confession?

Sweeter than cake (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun was laying in bed with high fever, he really felt like dying. The dark haired male usually wasn't the type of person to get sick easily because he always made sure to take his vitamins and eat healthy food. But once he gets sick it gets really bad and he's not able to even do the simplest things. Minhyun used his last strength to sent Ren a quick text message, letting the pretty blonde boy know that he won't be able to go to college, before dozing off.

 

Ren was didn't know what to do with himself, his only friend in college was sick and now he was sitting in the cafeteria alone trying to figure out how to survive the rest of the day by himself. He was drowning in self pity.

Meanwhile Baekho spotted Ren sitting all alone at one of the cafeteria tables looking all upset and  walked over to him. “Hey Ren.”

“Baekho”, Ren exclaimed, he jumped up and hugged the other male happily upon seeing him. The elder male was suprised by the younger males affectionate outburst.

“Why are you sitting alone today?”, Baekho asked the pretty male curiously patting him on the head. 

“Because Minhyun isn't here today.”, Ren replied with a pout on his face finally letting go of Baekho, after being reminded of the fact that he spended most of the day alone, he slumped back on his seat.

“Why is he not here?, Baekho asked back.

“He texted me today, telling me that he's sick.”, the blonde boy said nonchalantly urging Baekhoto take a seat beside him.

“He's sick? Is he ok?”, Baekho asked, after sitting down next to the other blonde male.

“I don't know.....he usually doesn't get sick easily and I tried to call him a while ago but he didn't pick up his phone”, the pretty boy replied looking at Baekho. “I wanted to visit him after classes but I have a work shift at the cafe so I can't really go but I'm still very worried. Could you maybe check up on him instead and make sure hes ok?”, Ren asked.

“I was planning on doing it anyways, now that you made me this worried”, the elder male said.

“Thanks Baekho, youre truly an angel, I will send you a text message with his adress and the passcode of his door later since I have to go now.”, Ren said before leaving Baekho alone at the table.

Baekho remained there a while longer, worring about Minhyun. Why didn't the younger male call him even though he offered him to do so? Did he seem that unreliable?

 


“Hey Minhyun are you here?”, a voice asked, the voice sounded far but yet familiar.

Minhyun wondered if he still was dreaming or on the verge of death when he suddenly heard the voice, he sat up straight on his bed. He was still contemplating on whenever he heard the voice or if he just was imagining things when he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

“Minhyun-ah are you there? It's me Baekho.”, the voice called out to him.

“What are you doing here Baekho?”, Minhyun asked in a hoarse voice, he reflexively pulled his blanket up he didn't want the other male to see him in this state. It was the first time the blonde boy visited his house and Minhyun didn't except it to be like this, he was a mess, his hair was messy and his body sweaty.

“I'm sorry for the intrusion but I heard from Ren that you are sick and I wanted to make sure you're ok, he also told me the passcode for the door”, Baekho said while opening the door of Minhyun's room.

“Wait you can't come in yet.....I look like a mess”, Minhyun called out to the other male, while quickly  adjusting his hair, trying to make himself more presentable. But the other male already stood in his room before Minhyun even had a chance to change his clothes.

“Don't worry you look fine, you always do.”, the blonde said smiling, he stepped closer to Minhyuns bed and seated himself on it. “Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?”, his voice wasn't accusing but it still made Minhyun feel bad.

„I'm sorry Baekho I didn't want to make you worry.“, the dark haired boy replied in between coughs.

„You're worrying me more if you're behaving like this.“, the elder said, his eyebrows furrowed.

„I'm sorry Baekho.“, Minhyun replied again.

Guilt washed over Minhyun when he saw the blonde boys worried face, but he didn't know how to console the other male in this situation, so he just looked down at his hands when the blonde male suddenly placed his hand on his forehead.

„What are you doing Baekho?“, Minhyun asked panicking internally, every touch of Baekho made his heart flutter, he was definitely not good for the younger males heart. 

„I'm just measuring your temperature“, the Baekho replied.

The older male leaned back to take a better look at Minhyun whose face was still glowing in a red shade, he felt even dizzier than before after Baekho's touch and he also felt his temperature rise.

„You don't look too well, I will borrow your kitchen if it's okay and cook you something“, the blonde male announced before getting up.

„Wait…“, the taller boy said trying to grab the blonde males sleeve but failed to do so, he didn't want Baekho to leave his side just yet, Minhyun still wanted to talk some more now that he adjusted to the new weird situation.

„Don't worry I'll be back soon, you can take a nap while I'm in the kitchen“, Baekho said, leaving the room.

The younger male couldn't stay calm, knowing that the guy he had a crush on was in his house cooking for him, the taller male stood up and made his way to the kitchen and the sight that awaited him was truly breath-taking. The blonde male stood in his kitchen wearing his apron, looking really serious while chopping the ingredients, all his movements looked fluid and sophistica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter