Special Christmas Chapter (2/2)

Sweeter than cake (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Baekho could you do me a favor and help Minhyun washing the dishes, he looked kinda sad, maybe  you can cheer him up a little.“, Aron asked, when he came across the blonde boy.


Aron also noticed his younger friends sour mood and decided to send Baekho to help him, it could cheer him up and maybe his mood would improve that way.


„Sure thing, I'm just gonna serve this order and help him“, the blonde boy answered, giving the older boy a bright smile.


After serving his last order Baekho went to the kitchen, he saw Minhyun doing the dishes his back facing Baekho, he still didn't notice the other boys' presence so the blonde boy got playful and poked Minhyun's waist from both sides scaring the latter. Minhyun dropped the plate he was currently holding into the soapy water making it splash on him and his surroundings.


„What the hell are you doing?“, Minhyun asked angrily, turning around thinking that it was Ren again, just to realize that it was Baekho and not Ren like he thought.


„I'm sorry Minhyun I didn't mean to scare you that badly“, Baekho said with an apologetic look on his face, he looked like a puppy that just got scolded by his owner for being naughty and made Minhyun feel bad about yelling. 


„What are you doing here? I thought you were in charge of serving the customers?“, Minhyun said still baffled by Baekho's sudden presence.


„I was but Aron told me to help you out a little.“, Baekho said in response.


„I'm okay it's almost done anyways.“, Minhyun said, trying to brush it off. He wiped his face with his hand getting some of the dish foam on his face.


Baekho started to laugh heartily at this sight, confused Minhyun turned towards the other boy and looked at him questioningly. He still didn't grasp why the blonde boy started laughing so hard to the point of crying but this made the blonde boy laugh even more, said boy was now clutching his stomach and crouching  in front of Minhyun and tried to contain his laughter. After calming down a little he stood up and grinned widely at Minhyun.


„Minhyun-ah I didn't know you were in charge of dressing as santa claus.“, Baekho said pointing at Minhyun's face after the taller boy gave him another confused look until he grasped the situation.


„That's not funny Baekho“, Minhyun said embarrassed, he hastily wiped his face with his clean hand.


„I'm sorry Minhyun-ah, I wasn't making fun of you, it's just that I thought that you would look cute even dressed as santa“, Baekho said to the taller boy.


Minhyun's cheeks burned again, he didn't expect the blonde boy to compliment him that way. The dark haired boy tried to cover his embarrassment by taking some of the dish foam and smearing in on Baekho's face, said boy was standing next to Minhyun and gave him a dumbfounded look. He didn't expect the taller boy to do that, now it was Minhyun's turn to laugh at the blonde boy. This seemingly didn't sit well with Baekho cause he gave Minhyun another pouty face, causing the taller boy to laugh even harder.


„You're so mean Minhyun-ah“, Baekho said in a sulky tone.


„Don't try to blame this on me you're the that started this“, was Minhyun answer to Baekhos accusation.


„At least help me to wipe it away“, the blonde boy said in a whiny voice, taking a step towards Minhyun.


„You can do it yourself Baekho, you're not a baby but a grown- man“, Minhyun said taking a step away from the blonde boy.


„ But I don't want to “, the shorter boy answered sweeping Minhyun into a sudden bear hug  „I won't let you go until you help me.“


Minhyun squirmed, trying to get out of Baekho's ironclad grip but the muscular boy didn't budge an inch causing the dark haired boy give up in the end as he noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter