you and I

don't you worry there my honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

University is a weird place. When you enter university your main concern should be education, right? No. Vernon can reassure it is the opposite. That does not mean it is just a place for partying, getting drunk falling inlove (ouch) and else.
It is a place for growing. For learning how to handle shopping in confusing places for milk in the middle of the night and how to handle too much caffeine the night before your deadline. It is a place to understand that some friends are not worth it and that some things are more confusing than you think. It is a place when you understand you are alone surrounded by thousands of people and your bestfriend from this point will only be you.
Vernon knows this. Vernon understands the importance of growing. However, Vernon does not understand why everything has to be this way.

Hansol met Seungkwan through his roommate named Mingyu. Mingyu was a good boy, he loved studying and he loved being a student. Somehow Vernon admired Mingyu: he was a typical young boy with little worries besides his grades. Vernon admired that life can be so simple for Mingyu, yet felt pity for him at the same time.
Hansol can not say about himself that he is too much into understanding feelings and life, yet he was always searching for something more. Something more holy that morality, something more rewarding than money.
And then he met Seungkwan.
From another point of view Seungkwan can look loud, artistic and silly. Even fake. Why does one laugh and smile so much?
Vernon was iffy about Seungkwan at first. The boy was charming yet he was something else. When they shook their hands for the first time and Seungkwan cracked a horrible joke about how messy Vernon's bed is Vernon wanted to ignore him for the rest of his life. Yet there was something. Something Vernon wanted to see.

Vernon noticed how Seungkwan is messy yet organized at the same time. The way he talked to people was not ordinary: Seungkwan would always listen, yet try to improve the situation. Whenever somebody had a problem they would always approach Seungkwan. And Vernon liked the way Seungkwan was a fool in order for others to cheer up, he admired how kind deep inside he is.
Vernon noticed how Seungkwan sings to himself for the pure purpose of enjoying it. Seungkwan did not try to prove to anyone else how good he is, heck, he did not even try to improve. He loved singing because it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter