Part 2: End

Stop teasing me!

 

He like Youngmin

 

No

 

He love Youngmin

 

‘Kwangmin?’ He snap out of his dreamland as Jeongmin tugs on his sleeve, looking up at him with his puppy eyes. ‘where did you put my scarf? It’s a bit chilly’ he pouts, sniffling a bit, making Kwangmin automatically turn on his warm smile and walk to their bags and get the scarf.

 

‘Here,’ Kwangmin said wrapping the scarf on Jeongmin necks as he pulls him closer to himself. He heard someone chuckles from across them.

 

‘Jeongmin hyung, you look like a kid~’ Youngmin laugh, slowly approaching them and ruffles the shorter hyung hair, making the older puffs his cheek. ‘Now you act like one too~’ Kwangmin continue and laugh softly, poking Jeongmin’s cheek.

 

‘Yah!! Don’t tease me, Im  older than you two!’ he tried to push the two twins away from him but he cant really do much with his small body. The both of them continue to laugh out loud.

 

‘but hyung, we love to tease you, you’re the only hyung we can tease~’ Kwangmin said pinching the older’s cheek. ‘Yup, and the shortest too~’ Youngmin continue and pets his hyung head.  And both of their comment receive a pout from Jeongmin.

 

‘B..Buuut-..’ The older try to protest but he end up sneezing. ‘aigoo~ our poor hyung,’ the twin automatically leans over and give the older a hug, wanting to keep their hyung warm.

 

‘I love both of you so much’ he whisper softly making the twin blush slightly. ‘don’t you mean you like Youngmin more hyung?’ Kwangmin pulls away and paste on a smirk on his face, staring at his hyung and Youngmin red face.

 

‘Ani, Kwangmin..’ Youngmin said pinching Kwangmin’s cheek, ‘He loves you’

 

‘baboo!’ Jeongmin said in his annoyed tone, puffing his cheek and walk away from the twins, leaving the twins confused.

 

 

‘heh, look at them..’ Donghyun practically chuckles softly from far away, pointing at the twins. ‘aish hyung, Its not their fault they’re like that’ Hyunseong said calmly, drinking up his orange juice. ‘well, they’re just too blind sometime, I couldn’t help but to laugh at them~’ Donghyun reply looking around for Minwoo. ‘Hey, did you see Minwoo?’ he ask ‘Oh, I guess he hang out with U-Kiss sunbae with Jeongmin? I don’t know’ Hyunseong put his drinks away as he finished it.

 

 

‘I don’t know why they have to be so stupid and why am I asking the maknae for some advice?’ Jeongmin ruffles his own hair, slowly having headache of all of the fuzz. ‘you know hyung, this is  the first time I know someone who fall for two person at once.. and they’re twins’ Minwoo reply simply. ‘Aigoo~ little Jeongmin is in love with the twins?’ Kiseop suddenly interrupt as he saw Kevin fixing up Minwoo’s scarf.

 

 

Jeongmin slowly turns red and shakes his head softly ‘a-aaniiyo!’ he denied but the hyungs just look at him with a wide smirk ‘aww~ you know Jeongmin you really cute being between your taller dongseng~’ Kiseop ruffles his hair and chuckles softly before Jaeseop stops by and pulls the ulzzang away.

 

 

‘You know Jeongmin, you cant lie to yourself’ Kevin mumbles softly, staring at Kiseop who still being drag away by Jaeseop. ‘believe me, he know what it feel like anyway~’ Kevin continue, pointing his lips to Kiseop who now  somehow manage to escape from Jaeseop.

 

 

Jeongmin sigh softly, watching the twins from far away. He love both of them, so much he cant choose one of them. This feeling is really.. confusing.

 

 

Later on the morning when they finally return to their dorm (the recording start at 3am e.e), Jeongmin slowly approach both of the twins, grabbing on both of their sleeves.

 

 

‘Mianhae..’ he mumbles softly, staring down the floor.

‘waeyo hyung? You didn’t do anything wrong to us,’ Kwangmin blinks and tilts his head an turns to Youngmin, staring him in confusion, which Youngmin reply by shrugging.

 

‘ani, Im sorry, I cant choose between one of you’ he mumbles softly, looking down to his palm, feeling sorry.

 

‘why hyung?’ they ask together at the same time. Kwangmin tilts Jeongmin’s head up and caress his cheek while Youngmin grab his hands and rubs it in between his.

 

Tears slowly fall down Jeongmin’s cheek as he look up and stares at the twins.

 

‘I in love with both of you’

 

THE END

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination xD

 

Sorry for the late update .. I got buzy with stuff xD

/get bricked