Part 1

Stop teasing me!

 

 

First of all, I want to tell Im sorry for the late update, My Internet broke down and there's nothing much I can do orz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jeongmin sulks as he thought of his weak performance just now. He’s scared that the manager would get angry and scold him.

 

‘Jeongminnie hyung,’ he turn and found Youngmin tug his arm, ‘are you upset about the performance?’ The younger looks at his hyung with a cute puppy eyes.Jeongmin couldn’t do nothing but to nod.

 

 ‘Aigoo hyung~ Its okay!! You’re down with a cold anyway’ Kwangmin come hugging him from his back.

 

 ‘b..but-‘ the older try to protest but he was cut by Youngmin’s action, wrapping a red scarf around his hyung’s neck,  pushing Kwangmin away, making his twin pout and walk away.

 

‘we don’t want you to get worst, so stop upsetting yourself, you’ll get worst’ he mumble seriously.

 

Althought Youngmin might be one of the cutest looking in the group, when he get serious, no one could say no, even Donghyun.

 

Jeongmin sigh. ‘Do I have to wear this all the time? Yah, Bestfriend might be worried’ He pouts, staring at Youngmin who still tugging the scarf on his hyung neck.

‘well, if you’re feeling better, you can take it off’ the younger mumbles, taking away his gaze on the scarf and direct it to Jeongmin’s eyes. ‘I don’t want to see you get sicker. You’ll make me worry’

 

He feels his heartbeat skip faster.

 

Slowly his cheek is tinted pink.

 

He know that feeling, he could turn completely red if he just stay there.

 

Without he notice it, someone stares at him from a distance.The person bites his lower lips,

 

‘so you like him, huh?’

 

he mumbles to himself a bit heartbroken by the situation

 

‘t-thanks Youngmin ahh’  Jeongmin mumbles shyly, walking away quickly so Youngmin wouldn’t notice him.

 

‘Jeongminnie hyung~ are you feeling better?’ Kwangmin ask Jeongmin as he slowly approach him, seeing Jeongmin removes his red scarf from his neck.

 

‘ahh, nee’ Jeongmin smiles warmly as he felt a pair of arm hugging him, he snuggles on his taller dongseng, ‘sniffels,sniffels  go away  let my Jeongminnie hyung be healthy and get me some pokemon breadd~’ Kwangmin chant teasingly, rocking his hyung back and forth making the older giggles.

 

‘Yah, You want me be healthy just because I can get you pokemon bread?’ Jeongmin ask nudging the younger a bit.

 

‘well, only Jeongmin hyung could get me the best pokemon bread ever, I cant live without you hyung!!’ Kwangmin answer with a dramatic husky voice. Making the older boy shivers, ‘Yahh!! Get off me’ he push Kwangmin away and give him a mehrong, making both of them laugh before Youngmin dash competition start.

 

///well you guys know what happen right in that race? Youngmin stumble over something and he end up being the last one and Kwangmin rush over and cover  embarrassed Youngmin with a coat, well that what I hear >//

 

Youngmin stares down. ‘Im such a loser’ he mumbles softly. ‘No you not hyung, aish, don’t be like this please?’ Kwangmin tries to calm Youngmin down but he still in his disappointed stage, so Kwangmin decide to do something.

 

He slowly approach Jeongmin and whisper to him ‘Hyung, Youngmin is sad, lets cheer him up~

‘ he slowly drag Jeongmin to where Youngmin is.

 

‘Hyung~ here’s our shorty Jeongminnie hyung~’ Kwangmin cheer, getting a hard grib on his hands from Jeongmin, “Short” is indeed a sensitive word for him.

 

Kwangmin chuckles and start to play a game with his hyung, which Jeongmin end up loosing and Kwangmin happily hits him, which earn a soft whine from the older and burst of laughter from Youngmin and Hyunseong who’s watching nearby.

 

‘Yah, kwangmin, Its hurts’ he rubs his neck, giving them a cute pout. ‘aigoo hyung~ Im sorry’ kwangmin giggles, ‘you hit him too hard, kwangmin!’ Youngmin chuckles as Jeongmin slowly approach him and cling to the taller boy. Youngmin wrap one of his hands around Jeongmin to prevent him from falling.

 

‘Im sorry hyung, Kwangmin use you to make me cheer up’ he nuzzles on Jeongmin head, making the other boy slowly turn bright pink ‘I..Its okay’ he mumbles pulling away abit.

 

He like Youngmin

 

No

 

He love Youngmin

 

tbc..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'll be updating the 2nd part after Lunar New Year, ugh Im out with my family to a vacation~ ^^ Will be updating my other fic too~

Happy holidays and Happy Lunar New Year~