Lunch and Relationships

The Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Soo stared at the board not really taking anything in until a piece of paper hit the back of her head, she turned to the culprit and saw Hye Mi looking at her. She picked the paper off the floor and un-scrunched it.

'Close your mouth, you look like a gaping fish."

Rae Soo just gave her a filthy look back instead of retaliating because she honestly couldn't be bothered so instead she turned to Suga who with no suprise was sleeping through the lesson as usual. How he never managed to get caught always amazed her because if she tried she was sure to get caught too. Hye Mi was also almost always able to sleep through a class with out being caught, it must be a sibling thing. She looked up at the board and saw the teacher rambaling about some sort of formula that they had to remember but really didn't pay attention because she knew Hye Mi would tell her about it later like a good friend.

Soon enough the bell for lunch sounded and she packed up her things, waited for Hye Mi and headed to their lockers. Waiting there was Jimin, Rae Soo's other best guy friend and Jin, Hye Mi's guy friend.

"How was your holiday Hye Mi? Did you miss us?" Hye Mi turned to Jin and shook her head.

"What?! How could you? I missed you soo much!" 

"Of course I missed you numpty." 

"Oh good... you had me scared for a second there." Hye Mi rolled her eyes at Jins childness.

"What have I missed in English?" 

"Not much... Suho's been missing you though." Hye Mi just glared at Jin and continued down the hallway to lunch. When they reached their table Chanyeol and Yoongi were sitting together waiting for their third triplet, Hye Mi. Hye Mi went to sit next to Chanyeol but was pulled away by Rae Soo.

"I haven't seen you in two weeks, you're next to me... no arguments." Hye Mi smiled and went along with her bestfriend. For some reason no one wanted to sit next to Hye Mi, everyone avoided her like a plauge and she quickly worked out why... they wanted her to sit next to Suho.

"Rae Soo, if you want me to have a proper conversation with you I would advise that you do not make me sit next to Suho, I will mumble my words and be nothing but a big ball of anxiety."

"That's what makes it so fun!" Hye Mi's eyes burned holes into her best friends head. 

 

The table was slowly filling up, Kyungsoo came and sat inbetween Kai and Chanyeol while Baekhyun squeezed his way inbetween Chanyeol and Suga asking Chanyeol what happened on the holiday. Jimin was sitting next to Rae Soo and Namjoon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter