She's Back

The Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rae Soo get the hell out of bed you lazy arse. You'll be late for school... again." Rae Soo groaned and tried to kick her twin away.

"I don't wanna Namjoon, leave me alone and let me sleep!" Namjoon huffed and pulled off her covers.

"Hye Mi's back today, unless you don't care.

Rae Soo sat up straight away. "I'm up." She procceded to have a shower, choose her clothes and attempted to style her short pixie hair, and once she was finally presentable she moved off to her older brother Xiumin who was making them breakfast.

"Gotta say that's the fastest I've seen you move in the two weeks that Hye Mi's been gone." Rae Soo just glared at Namjoon.

"Shut up, she is my best friend." The twins then proceded to have a food fight and Namjoon got his hands on a raw egg which was originally aimed at her head but missed and ended up breaking a vase. Xiumin, used to the twins antics had kept quite for most of the time however when that happened he got annoyed.

"Right you two, sit at opposite ends of the table now and hands to yourselfs! No fighting, Rae Soo are you okay?"

"Umm, aren't you gonna ask me if I'm okay?" Xiumin just gave him a look and the trio proceeded to have breakfast together.

 

Rae Soo got out of the car that Xiumin and driven her in and rushed into school, but before she could make it to her best friend, she bumped into someone and when she looked up to see who it was she inwardly cringed. J-Hope, her ex-boyfriend that she was with in year 10. She had moved on but that didn't stop the horrific cringe memories coming back. He was about to offer his hand but she was already being hauled up from behind. Hyun Yoo turned turned around to see Kai who is Hye Mi's desk buddy.

"You okay?"

"Yeah fine, where's Hye Mi?"

"Where she normally is, setting up class with Lay." Rae Soo nodded nodded and moved off to homeclass, there stood Hye Mi who she hadn't seen for two weeks and she had lots to tell the witch that left her. However she was shortly stopped in her tracks when she saw Lay, momentarily forgetting her purpose.

"Dude, are you gonna come in or just stand there like a constipated fish?" Hye Mi broke her from her trance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter