Thirty Five

The C.E.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If this were a movie, this would probably be a scene where I was about to have with a guy in my room. But then, your mother walked in on you both between the sheets doing the dirty deed. Only this was real life. I wasn't getting laid nor was it my mom who walked in on me.

 

My body froze and my breath hitched when I saw him standing by the doorway. His hands were buried in his pockets as I could slowly see the fury building up in his stare. His jaw was clenched tightly, grinding his teeth together. I cautiously looked over to Soohyuk who froze in his spot as well. I could tell he didn't know that Jiyong would be coming over. And the idiot was still shirtless, a clean shirt hung on his shoulder. I inwardly groaned. This was not the scene I expected to meet Jiyong in. Like they said, you would meet them at a random situation unexpectedly. This certainly wasn't random. It was a different floor of hell.

 

We just stared at each other. No one moved an inch for a minute then. I made eye contact withSoohyuk and hoped that he got my telepathic message - You're an idiot. I could see the remorse in his eyes as he pleaded his unspoken apology. My lips thinned into a line from how I felt so trapped in a small box with no room for oxygen.

 

Soohyuk initiated to break the silence. "Jiyong..." He calmly called out his name.

 

He didn't even let Soohyuk finish when he grabbed his neck and landed a punch to his face. My eyes widened as the scene unfolded in front of me. Jiyong was beating up Soohyuk. I ran towards them as I kept yelling for them to stop. I felt my face drenched in tears. I didn't know I was already crying. When I saw Soohyuk on the floor, I quickly knelt down beside him and checked the damage on his face. He busted his bottom lip as Soohyuk clutched on to his stomach as Jiyong decided to hit him there too.

 

I glared at Jiyong as I looked up to see him shaking in anger. His breath was ragged as he just stood there, looking over Soohyuk' limped body on the floor.

 

"What the is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

 

He snapped from his blank state and turned his gaze to me. It was like he just noticed that I was in the room. His expression softened a bit yet he quickly hid it with indifference. He hastily yanked me off beside Soohyuk and dragged me out of his suite. He had a strong grip as he kept dragging me away. I wiggled out from his grasp but he was too strong. I needed to get back to Soohyuk who needed medical attention. I couldn't exactly yell since this was a private establishment. I didn't want to cause a scene and taint the hotel's reputation.

 

A housekeeper emerged from an MUR room with her trolley that was filled with cleaning materials and a few bathroom essentials that were complimentary from the hotel. She was surprised when Jiyong spoke to her.

 

"Open a door to a vacant room for me. Please." His voice didn't waver. He spoke sternly as if ordering her to get on with it without being asked.

 

"Right away, Mr. Kwon." She replied curtly. I guess everyone knew who he already was. She opened a door with her master key and left immediately, not wanting to see what would happen. I stayed silent as to not anger him more. I was not scared of him but I was scared at the thought that he would hurt me...physically. I still believed that he wouldn't though.

 

He closed the door and dragged me to the sitting room. It was still a suite that was similar to Soohyuk'. The only difference was the color scheme for this room. He forced me to sit and I lowered my head to avoid his stare. Why was he even mad? He was the one who told me to leave.

 

I could only see Jiyong's feet pacing from left to right in my line of vision. I stole a glance at him and he was roughly running his hands through his hair in frustration. He stopped and faced me. He was still standing so I had to look up.

 

I could see the fear that was etched on his face. Something was bothering him alright.

 

"Did he touch you?" He asked softly. It wasn't in an accusing tone but it still made my blood boil. I was appalled by his assumption.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

He leveled his eyes with mine and cupped my face with both of his hands. "You heard me." He muttered. I flinched from his touch. It reminded me for a second how warm and tingly his touch was. I immediately brushed his hands off of me, rising from where I was sitting and backed away. I didn't trust myself when he was just inches away from my face when I quickly saw the look of hurt on his features.

 

"Is that what you think of me? After all that we've been through?" I asked; my voice cracked. It hurt so much coming from Jiyong. He always assumed the worst. It was so hard for him to trust people, especially me.

 

"You can't be with anyone else." His voice pleaded.

 

"Are you for real? You have no right!" I shook my head as the waterworks started.

 

I should have told him that there was no one else but him. Although, he no longer had the business to know what I had been up to with Soohyuk or who I tried to date that was nonexistent in the first place. I knew that this wasn't like a fairytale that everything would magically be okay. It didn't work like that. He hurt me and he didn't deserve me if he already threw me away.

 

"You told me to leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter