Visit

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 5, 2015

Tiffany was fiddling with the hem of her sweater as she stood in front of the door. It wasn't the first time they were meeting each other but she still felt nervous, a small smile crept on her lips as she remembers how sweet Taeyeon was to her the past few days. Her days became more brighter and a lot to look forward to thanks to her. She'll forever be grateful for that.

"Ppany?"

Tiffany slightly jumped on her position as she lifts her eyes up that was looking at the floor earlier to meet eyes with her. As expected, she's welcomed by a warm smile and those kind and loving eyes. Oh, how she loves seeing her.

"You're here. I didn't think you'd come." Taeyeon lets out a soft chuckle, effortlessly making Tiffany's heart skip a beat.

"I didn't want you to be alone while you're sick." Tiffany smiles a little, spreading her arms wide as Taeyeon immediately embraces the taller girl.

"Thank you, Ppany-ah. I really mean it." Taeyeon whispers, smiling against her neck. "I made hot chocolate for you. Let's go inside, hm? Its cold here."

Tiffany pulls away from the hug, smiling widely as she notices the subtle pout from the older girl. "I'll give you more hugs later, okay?" She says, instantly making Taeyeon smile thats paired with her cute chin dimple.

"Okay!" Taeyeon tugs her along inside her apartment, the aroma of sweet vanilla invading Tiffany's nose.

It smells so much like her. Tiffany thought to herself as her eyes wanders around Taeyeon's apartment. Completely unaware that Taeyeon had her eyes set on her, smiling.

"Yoona just went out to meet Yuri earlier. Make yourself at home." Taeyeon gently pats her cheek, guiding her to the couch in the living room before showing her mug on the coffee table.

"How was class?" Taeyeon asks, sitting next to her.

"It was fine." Tiffany answers almost immediately, making Taeyeon frown.

"Are you sure? You're not hurt, are you?" Taeyeon asks her, concern evident on her voice as she cups the younger girl's cheeks.

"I.." Tiffany stares at the shorter girl for a moment before biting her lowerlip. It was just a few insults and maybe a few pushing.

"I'm fine.." She managed to let out under breath, making Taeyeon let out a soft sigh.

"You're lying again, Ppany-ah." Taeyeon says, pulling Tiffany into her arms, enveloping her into a warm and comforting hug.

Tiffany knew she shouldn't be lying like this to her especially since she found someone who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter