FIVE

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean you didn't tell him?" Dowoon asked confused. 

 

Jae sighed, "I didn't think about it." 

 

"Jae, Thats the main reason we are even trying to do this in such a rush" Dowoon said walking over to Jae.

 

"I didn't wanna just bring it up out of nowhere with him. Its to late anyway, he wont help us."

 

Dowoon wasn't going to give up just like that. He was going to meet Wonpil himself. He was sure he'd be able to get though to him, not that Jae couldn't. Being the way Jae was, having a short temper, he probably left the moment he herd the words along the line of 'can't be done'.  

 

"Did you even negotiate with him?" Dowoon said lifting an eyebrow.

 

Jae rolled his eyes, "Once he said he couldn't help us there was no point, so I just left."

 

"Aye Jae." Dowoon said with a sigh, "I have a plan anyway." 

 

"What plan." Jae said annoyed.

 

Dowoon giggled, "Not gunna tell you."

 

Dowoon turned away and walked into Jaes room shutting the door behind him and locking it. He practically lived here at this point, he thought. Dowoon walked over to Jae's desk and sat down in front of the computer. He the computer and looked up WeStar entertainment. A few moments later Dowoon could hear Jae shouting out at him for locking his own room, but he ignored him, and laughed to himself. 

 

Jae gave up on Dowoon and went to watch some Tv instead. Dowoon on the other hand was still looking at the WeStar Entertainment website. He was looking for their number. He didn't want to make a direct call to Wonpil, but rather make an appointment with him through the company instead. The company probably wouldn't just let any random stranger have an appointment with one of their producers, but maybe if he lied a little bit he'd be able to get an appointment.

 

A few more minutes of looking through the website Dowoon found the number. There was no time to waste so Dowoon was to quickly make the call to the company right away. He was sure Jae was distracted in the other room by the tv so there was probably no way he'd here Dowoon making the call, but just to be safe he went out onto the balcony to make the call. 

 

"Hello, this is WeStar Entertainment. How may I help you?" a lady on the other line said.

 

Dowoon cleared his throat, "Hello, I'm a rookie producer and I wanted to make an appointment with the producer Kim Wonpil as soon as possible. We have a few things to discuss." 

 

"Have you met with Producer Kim Wonpil before, sir?" 

 

Dowoon coughed out of nervousness, but then he had remembered the incident at the cafe, "Oh, yeah we have met once before." gosh Dowoon hoped that would work.

 

"Okay, what is your name sir?"

 

"Yoon Dowoon."

 

The lady was silent for a few seconds, but Dowoon could hear typing and clicking which probably meant she was checking stuff on the computer, "Let me see," the lady began, "Okay, is 1:00 pm okay for you?" she asked.

 

"Yes, perfect," Dowoon practically shouted out.

 

"Okay, so your appointment with Producer Kim Wonpil is tomorrow at 1:00 Pm."

 

"Yes, thank you so much." Dowoon said excited, then the two hung up. 

 

Dowoon walked back into Jae's room from the balcony and placed his phone down on the desk. He fist budded the air a few times shouting Yahoo, then got up onto Jae's bed and jumped around in circles. He knew things weren't set in stone for working out, but he was confident he'd be able to get through to Wonpil. 

 

Dowoon walked out of Jae's room and immediately made eye contact with an angry Jae. He just smirked, and walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. Jae had his arms crossed and looked away from Dowoon. He was up to no good, Jae thought. 

 

Suddenly Dowoon placed his arm around Jae's shoulders and leaned over to him, "Tomorrow is gunna be a good day."

 

"Good day my ," Jae said pushing Dowoon off of him.

 

Dowoon laughed, then threw his arm around Jae again, "lets go eat."

 

"Shouldn't we start working on this album since its what you want to do so much." Jae said aggravated.

 

"Jae, this is for you.  I want to work hard for you, and I want things to work out for you." Dowoon said looking to Jae with all seriousness, but then he smiled, "but lets take the rest of this day off and start working diligently on the album from tomorrow on." he said, then got up from the couch.

 

Sometimes Jae couldn't stand how much Dowoon cared from him, it was almost annoying. Not annoying in the way you'd dislike someone, but annoying in the way you can't help but love someone. Dowoon always made Jae feel soft and he hated that.   

 

"What do you wanna get to eat." Dowoon said as he turned back towards Jae who was looking at the ground, "Jae?" he called.

 

Jae looked up surprised, his ears getting slightly red, "Uhh, Pizza! Yeah lets get pizza," he said abruptly. 

 

Dowoon nodded, "Okay. Delivery, or do you want to eat out?" he asked.

 

"Delivery." 

 

-

 

The next morning Jae woke up to Dowoon buttoning up a shirt that belonged to him. How bothersome, Jae thought. If only Dowoon actually went back home to bring  some of his own clothes this wouldn't be a problem. Or just stay at his own house in gneral. "Dowoon," Jae spoke causing Dowoon to stop buttoning the shirt mid way, "Why are you sleeping at my house, you can go home you know." 

 

Dowoon turned around and looked down at the shirt he was borrowing from Jae, "Why, you don't like me stealing your shirts," he laughed. Dowoon jumped on the bed next to Jae who was still covered by the blankets, "Whats wrong with wanting to hang out with my best friend 24/7." he joked. 

 

"Whatever," Jae said getting out from under the covers. 

 

"Its just easier," Dowoon said and then rolled off the bed, "and don't worry, I'll go home tonight and get some of my own stuff, since I plan on staying with you longer." 

 

Jae nodded, and grabbed his glasses off the side table and put them on, "Why are you getting ready anyway, aren't we just staying home."

 

Dowoon shook his head, "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter