ONE

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dowoon was sitting alone outside on one of the picnic tables at a cafe he and Jae often went to almost every time they hung out. This cafe was the most convenient for the two as it met in the middle from each others houses. The cafe's name was called Expressed. It was also very pretty and small. The cafe was shaped like a box, and was painted all white inside and out, with huge windows looking in. On the inside the order counter was right off the front to the left while to the right there were about 6 mostly two seated tables, that were all black.  A black and white theme if you will. What Dowoon liked the most was the outside. About 4 picnic tables sat out in the front, two directly in front of the cafe, while the other two sat out down the side of the cafe, sitting over some fake green grass. The final touch was the small white picked fence that lined the outside of it all. 

 

Dowoon's and Jae's favorite spot was the last picnic table in the back corner on the side of the cafe. It was the most quiet spot on the busy days and also the most cozy.  About a few days ago Dowoon and Jae were sitting at this very table like they usually did and were laughing their asses off about the fact that Dowoon almost ate bringing back their orders. But today, a late Thursday, a day they often hung out on, Jae was not there. These past few days Jae has been out of sight. Dowoon's constantly been trying to get in contact with him but he rarely answers, and when he does all he says is i'm fine. 

 

Dowoon decided that if jae doesn't answer the phone then he'd go over and see what the hell is wrong with him. He's given the boy enough time off, so now was time to know what's wrong and why he's hiding. He picked up his phone off the picnic table and dialed Jae's number, it rang for a little and like usual it went to voice mail. Dowoon nodded his head and sighed. As expected, he thought, then got up with his coffee in his hand and started his way towards Jae's apartment. 

 

Jae was 24 years old so its not like Dowoon should be worried to much, but what made him feel really concerned about him was the fact that he had recently moved into his own apartment, so he lives alone. He had nobody there with him. Dowoon was 21 and he still lived with his parents. They thought about getting a place together around the time Jae was looking for a place, but sadly his parents disagreed. He didn't understand why, but Jae always joked it was probably because they thought they were more than friends. Dowoon always laughed at that idea, Jae and him as lovers? No way, he thought. 

 

Dowoon could see Jae's apartment complex and he wanted to run, he really just wanted to see if Jae was okay. Within a few minutes he was already walking up to the glass door that went into Jae's apartment complex. He walked in and went to an elevator, he waited a few seconds, then went into the first elevator that opened. He clicked floor 3 and waited. 

 

Once he got to floor 3 he got off and went to Jae's room. He knocked on the door a few times, then rang the bell, but nothing happened. He pulled out his phone and texted Jae saying he was outside his apartment. A few moments later Dowoon herd a click signaling the door opened. Despite rarely answering calls or texts Dowoon knew that Jae probably always read the messages he sent. 

 

Dowoon shot inside and was going to run and go find Jae, but the moment he stepped inside he could tell the house was not being taken care of lately, and stopped to look around. 

 

"Gosh damn it Jae, what the hell is going on with you?" Dowoon continued to walk through his apartment looking at how disgusting the whole place was. Right as he walked into Jae's room a pillow was being flung at him, hitting him strait in the face. 

 

"Why are you here!" Jae yelled and la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter