4--

IRL Ice Cream [A 7 Sins Collab Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRL Ice Cream

My breath catches, and for a moment, I can only think about getting out of the room, and eating some chips. Somehow public places always make me more confident though-- I think it’s because of my job-- so I stay, and I watch her.

 

She is working on a dungeon. I see it to be the very same one that we were working on before. Now she is working on it with a different team. It’s obvious in my eyes that they don’t work well with her. She was above their level. Just thinking that thought makes me feel elated inside. I have the urge to eat ice cream, and I have to resist the urge to smile giddily. Instead, I wait for her to finish the dungeon, and then make my presence known.

I lean my elbow down on the table in her peripheral. She jumps up with a start, that makes me grin.

 

“Your team doesn’t seem to match your skill level,” I tell her. There's a slight pause, in which we both stare at each other. In this moment, I sense a strange aura around her. It makes me want to leave, but also to stay.

 

“Hello to you, too.” she replies back. There’s a slight defiance in her attitude, and I am taken aback.

 

“Well, hello...” I start.

 

"So Yeon." she replies immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter